Not open for further replies.
AFL Premiership Round 15
Geelong v Hawthorn

Geelong-logo-2008.gif
--------- V ---------
Hawthorn-logo-2007.gif

________________________________________________________​

Saturday July 6 MCG 7:40 PM (Local Time)​

EEEeeeeek! Just call me the Pointer Sisters!

I'm having dinner at the in-laws house tonight and with no Foxtel in sight I've consigned myself to having to listen to the AFL website radio coverage. Thanks AFL for scheduling an SA team on the same time as this game! :mad: :(

I'm having dinner at the in-laws house tonight and with no Foxtel in sight I've consigned myself to having to listen to the AFL website radio coverage. Thanks AFL for scheduling an SA team on the same time as this game! :mad: :(

The internets is your friend I will say no more except that you are VIP ;)

No Late changes by either side. Stringer our sub and Rioli Hawks Sub
Hope you don't mind I'll just add this
Saturday, July 6

Geelong v Hawthorn at the MCG, 7.40pm
NO LATE CHANGES

FINAL INTERCHANGES
Geelong:
Josh Hunt, James Kelly, Mark Blicavs
Substitute: Jesse Stringer
Hawthorn: Jack Gunston, Brendan Whitecross, Jordan Lewis
Substitute: Cyril Rioli

Devastating.

I'm heading to the pub with a few lads. Hopefully the parochial crowd can let us have one TV going that isn't showing the crowbots.

Does the rain in Melbourne assist Geelong? Hawthorn's lack of midfield pace is nullified which is a concern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting topic of conversation pre-match on K-Rock: What is your favourite moment in the past 10 games against the Hawks?

My top 3 would be:
1. Hawkins' goal after the siren last year
2. Jimmy's point after the siren in 2009, and
3. Varcoe's chase and tackle on Buddy.

Interesting topic of conversation pre-match on K-Rock: What is your favourite moment in the past 10 games against the Hawks?

My top 3 would be:

KROCK.. must be nice to be able to HEAR the pregame.... !@$@#%@#%#@$!$@!#%.

Not mad at all....:confused:

Go Catters

My top 3 would be:

1. Jimmy point after the siren
2. Four goal burst in 2011 qualifying final (does that count?)
3. Hawkins goal after the siren

Devastating.

I'm heading to the pub with a few lads. Hopefully the parochial crowd can let us have one TV going that isn't showing the crowbots.

Does the rain in Melbourne assist Geelong? Hawthorn's lack of midfield pace is nullified which is a concern.
Good for you bud! I hope that you find an establishment that'll facilitate your desire to watch the Cats. I've found it hard to get them to change games when non-SA teams are on, so go get them to put another game on when the Crowbots are playing will be a monumental task. Depending on how many screens they have, may depend on your luck. Have a good night man. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back