Toast AFLW Carlton V Collingwood, Thursday 25th August, 7.10pm Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Good start in a relatively tight game. Lovely goal from Brown. Frederick still looks too slow and top heavy.

james has been impressive .... buttler and livingstone solid down back

looking forward to brazzils return

Very good quarter.
Fantastic to see the quality lifting each season.
Be great to fill some of the post season void too!

Tarnee having a cracker so far.

Go pies!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gee if we had Rowe, Davey, Brazill and Bonnici tonight given our inside 50's we would have put this game to bed by now.

Loving Tarni making sure her ribbon in her hair is still there. She is playing well though, one of my favourites.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, I meant Erica.
Thanks for the update, Maggie.
She was good last season
Ha ha, I thought you meant Erica, didn't even notice the first name you wrote.

Case of what the eye sees and the brain interprets.:)

Ikon Park (shudder) has had an upgrade, with shiny new facilities, no doubt funded by having their snouts in the trough of funds allocated to womens footy/sport.

It’s not bad (grudging).

And they have a new scoreboard - a proper big digital one - Vic Park please take note!
evidently it's in a marginal electorate and scomo gave the blues $4billion to upgrade...

btw...princes park

What’s the standard like ? Has it improved ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I would argue it has. Still a bit fumbly at times but that is more round 1 rustiness. Still wasting forward entries at times and I think we need a better forward target than Frederick.

Was has improved I've noticed is the kicking. They're getting more penetrative where previously they'd just kick and it would go high but not really to anywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back