Toast AFLW Carlton V Collingwood, Thursday 25th August, 7.10pm Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Serving a one-week suspension for an off-the-ball bump in the final vs Brisbane.

Ahh right thanks. Looking forward to tonight, will be a big challenge this year without Brit and Bri but the girls will have a crack. Looking for Brown to have a better year and Cann to keep improving. Butler is a great defender and Allen has all the attributes. Porter is a goer as well. My biggest watch is Sheridan, I think she could be a really really good player so hopefully a lot of time in the midfield and she can really step up. Go pies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ikon Park (shudder) has had an upgrade, with shiny new facilities, no doubt funded by having their snouts in the trough of funds allocated to womens footy/sport.

It’s not bad (grudging).

And they have a new scoreboard - a proper big digital one - Vic Park please take note!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cann, Lambert and Evans centre bounce, rotate through Molloy and Tarni Brown. Ideally I'd love to have Lambert on the outside receiving, but if Cann and Evans can win the hard ball and get it to her, she can go. Schleicher stay in defence, or do like a Maynard where every now and again rotates into mid to give a different mix. I'd still rather she stays behind the ball.

Ikon Park (shudder) has had an upgrade, with shiny new facilities, no doubt funded by having their snouts in the trough of funds allocated to womens footy/sport.

It’s not bad (grudging).

And they have a new scoreboard - a proper big digital one - Vic Park please take note!
But what's Ikon Park used for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back