Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m confused. Didn’t Cyril refer to Clarko as a father figure and basically part of his family and the alleged racist against Cyril was the President at the time?

How has this become Cyril vs Clarko?..
The AFL Media doing AFL Media things, they are the two biggest names involved in this situation.

It's confidential for gods sake. What did they expect to be responded with?
A whole detailed word from word essay?

The carpark doorstop ffs
Looked like a fool…particularly when this meeting broke and all media outlets were told this would be confidential….did he really think I’ll get the whole story in the carpark…nothing but white noise padding for his puff piece….

But geez it’s sounding like this might be headed for the courts ….

I heard Jay Clark trying to breakdown the elements of the substance testing scandal currently doing the rounds. He has no more information than anyone else and he got so many of the facts wrong it was startling.

These journalist are so loose with their language and facts. It’s incredible that 1. Anyone takes them seriously anymore 2. That they’re not taken to court every other day.

I wouldn’t trust a word he says based on his reporting today. And I’ve never had any issues with him before I think he’s probably been a North sympathiser to be honest.
Do you think he may be on drugs? 😉

Watching the footage of Clarko walking to the car with a microphone shoved in his face and a barrage of questions the reporter knew wouldn’t be responded to being fired at him I couldn’t help but think how mentally exhausting this would be. Annnnnnyway……..

Watching the footage of Clarko walking to the car with a microphone shoved in his face and a barrage of questions the reporter knew wouldn’t be responded to being fired at him I couldn’t help but think how mentally exhausting this would be. Annnnnnyway……..
Yeah, you have to feel for Mitch Cleary. He had to conceal himself in a car park, leap out to confront Clarkson and Rioli and their wives, and he got nothing for his efforts other than some footage that made him look like a pathetic ambulance chaser. Where's the job satisfaction in that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct response would be * off **********.

Yeah, you have to feel for Mitch Cleary. He had to conceal himself in a car park, leap out to confront Clarkson and Rioli and their wives, and he got nothing for his efforts other than some footage that made him look like a pathetic ambulance chaser. Where's the job satisfaction in that?
Should of called him a c@cksucker.

I would have paid the fine for him.

Actual ******* scumbags doorstopping people after that

With the AFL official free to air broadcaster no less.

This is about as good of an example of the gutter trash that is in the footy media.

Door stopping people who are bound by confidentiality and that give them absolutely nothing and running the footage anyway.

Ambulance chasing c***s. The lot of them.

The move to go the human rights commission was always painted as a bad thing for the accused. But am i reading this right... that clarko is basically saying thanks for letting me have my say as well (without being forced to apologise straight up)?

He thanked the Human Rights Commission for holding the talks on Tuesday and Wednesday in a bid to avoid the case moving to Federal Court.

“Could I start this by expressing my gratitude to the Human Rights Commission for providing the platform for us to all get together and try to resolve a dispute that’s been ongoing for the past 18 months,” Clarkson said on Thursday.

Last edited:
“The last two days have represented the first chance that we’ve had to sit down together and do what you should always do in trying to resolve difficult situations, and that’s talk about it.”

Nice little jab there from Clarko, presumably at our ABC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back