Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I always thought that swearing was an Australian custom.
First time I was in the US I noticed that most Americans were shocked by normal Aussie swearing. Of course my mate and I relished it.
How’re you going campaigner became our go to greeting for each other.
Good times!

Last edited:
Mmm, maybe. Still think you’ve got more to fear from the evangelicals.
really? Now which group attacks every cultural norm from religion, marriage, family and even what gender is.
Thats right its the play book of the commi going right back to the Paris Commune.
Of course it will be totally denied, but we know these people are masters at manipulating the useful idiots to do their bidding.

Speaking as a non religious person, if i had to choose id much rather go with the evangelicals. Im not fond of firing squads and gulags.

Poor Jimmy Webster it’s taking a toll on him all this attention.

Hot tip for you Jimmy….. if you don’t act like a ************ sniper then no one is talking about you, because your a vanilla footballer anyways.

As for bringing your family into it, maybe they should have shown a bit of respect to a player that may have ongoing concussion issues, instead of acting like trailer park trash.

Got no sympathy at all for the bloke. You reap what you sow and you brought it all upon yourself.

Shades of Denis Pagan with that address.

Comes back to players coaching themselves. Need to be accountable for their training standards and match performances.

The ol' saying goes you can have all the talent in the world and if you do nothing with it you're history. On the other hand, you can have 6/10 ability and do everything you can with that ability playing over 200 games.

The players need to be their own coaches. Need to enforce standards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shades of Denis Pagan with that address.

Comes back to players coaching themselves. Need to be accountable for their training standards and match performances.

The ol' saying goes you can have all the talent in the world and if you do nothing with it you're history. On the other hand, you can have 6/10 ability and do everything you can with that ability playing over 200 games.

The players need to be their own coaches. Need to enforce standards.
The great Ronald Dale Barassi used to insist that "you are your best coach!"

In less than five years, Robbo's gone from 'hey, gay boys' to crucifying someone who used an insult that historically has been interchangeable with a wide variety of insults, despite technically being homophobic.

What a virtuous progression
Nothing wrong with a bit of c**k s*****g. Only a man knows what a man wants.

Hey Clarko:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back