Toast All things Paul Roos + Coaching: McCartney joins coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering our back six is about all that works on field, you'd say Rawlings is doing a decent job...

Was mentioned that he was still contracted; probably out of money to payout people ;)

The back six love Jade. At the B&F Garlo and Terlich couldnt have been more kind in their words for Rawlings and the work he does for them and their development. Happy we kept him!

The back six love Jade. At the B&F Garlo and Terlich couldnt have been more kind in their words for Rawlings and the work he does for them and their development. Happy we kept him!

I like him. Thought he was stiff not to get the Tiggys job. He's doing good things with Garland, McDonald and Terlich. Only gripe is concern he may (although I think it was Neeld's overall plan) be hurting Frawley and Tappy's game.

None of those 3 could develop mould on a 2 week old loaf of bread. Good to see Roos cleaning out the whole club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

did anyone really expect em to stay? didnt understand the appointment in the first place

I think it seemed so good at the time, but with hindsight we can all admit neeld was beyond out of his depth in all facets, including getting in bush league assistants

I was a HUGE supporter of his approach but now know I was horribly wrong

Blinded by loyalty or optimism?

I think it seemed so good at the time, but with hindsight we can all admit neeld was beyond out of his depth in all facets, including getting in bush league assistants

I was a HUGE supporter of his approach but now know I was horribly wrong

Blinded by loyalty or optimism?
not blinded but given vision by hindsight. But what I mean... were we grooming coaches for other teams? It feels like it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ANA overnight guys on Sen just mentioned that former Collingwood player Ben Johnson is going to be an assistant coach at Melbourne next year FWIW

Good get if that true , which they were talking as if it is

Roos stated he wanted guys that were familiar with his game plan - don't think it's true.

Roos stated he wanted guys that were familiar with his game plan - don't think it's true.

I don't know about other Dees supporters, but i still haven't forgiven him for that hit on Daniel Bell a little while back. Don't really wanna have to support him as one of our coaches!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back