List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough but can you think of any player delisted then redrafted to the main list by the same club?

I cant think of any so not really any president to go by
I suppose an Eagle in the hand is worth two in the George Bush?

I dunno why we would even "commit" to redrafting the 2 players considering they were out of contract, we used to only do that if the players were contracted, so we were obligated to pick them up again if they were available.
Because there wont be anything better in the rookie draft.

Dumb way to go about it from a tax perspective. Getting hit with the top marginal threshold in the first year, and then being well under the $180k for the remaining four years.

What?

He won't be under $180k in any year.

Year 1 $1m, years 2,34 and 5 he gets $500k. Total $3m over 5 years.

Tax paid is the same.

He gets more $$ up front early to then invest, time value of money concept means that is a much better deal than a back ended one.

Can’t give every ex player a gig. So far: glass, Rosa, Graham, Petrie, Butler, Selwood, Embley, Morrison, Turnbull,Nicoski,

Does Nicoski have a legitimate paid role? I just assumed he was bored and had nothing better to do and no other job so he just shows up to training.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough but can you think of any player delisted then redrafted to the main list by the same club ?

I cant think of any so not really any president to go by

source.gif

Doubt Richmond can go back to back so I'm making the call early. West coast eagles 2020 premiership winners. Has a nice ring to it
So Tigers blame us for interrupting a 3 peat in the same way we then blame Richmond for interrupting our 3 peat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back