List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do we see Elijah Taylor being taken? Do attitude issues see him slide to our pick?

Menegola the missing link for the Hill trade .

Freo receive pick 12 + Menegola for Hill is the latest left field hope of helping a deal get done .
How ironic would that be considering they once had Menegola. Effectively a swap of 12 for Hill when they could've taken pick 6. I can feel a stitch building up inside me.

How ironic would that be considering they once had Menegola. Effectively a swap of 12 for Hill when they could've taken pick 6. I can feel a stitch building up inside me.

Freo should get a future second also maybe .
Geelong will want a good price for Menegola so probably won't happen , I wouldn't trade anywhere near Geelong , Crickey .

Has Ben Sokol done enough to finally warrant a spot on an AFL list? He's proven himself in the WAFL and as a big game player in Grand Finals. I see a similar case when Hayden Ballantyne was drafted after his WAFL success as a mature age recruit. Could be a good option for a Rioli replacement from day dot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

37 for Steven is daylight robbery and they want to pay even less? Let me guess, it's because Steven has nominated Geelong?
I assume geelongs view is that the saints should give him up for free on compassionate grounds due to his mental state as he lives so so far from his family.

Has Ben Sokol done enough to finally warrant a spot on an AFL list? He's proven himself in the WAFL and as a big game player in Grand Finals. I see a similar case when Hayden Ballantyne was drafted after his WAFL success as a mature age recruit. Could be a good option for a Rioli replacement from day dot.
Definetly an option but list management may back in cameon and petch to fill willies void as beat they can as no one could really fully fill it.

Talk was even before the WAFL GF that Melbourne are into him big time.

Joking about keys is also old and repetitive

But we will let it slip

This time

And next time

And the time after that

It’s cool

My Alzheimer’s allows me to think that those jokes are new each time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back