Another US mass shooting

Remove this Banner Ad

Just another incident that will bring out the left in droves when it comes to the mid terms in a few months.

Or a false flag attack by the NRA/GOP to try and reinforce the "arm yourself to protect yourself" narrative? Make everyone want to be a good guy with a gun?

This conspiracy stuff is fun, it works both ways!

Or a false flag attack by the NRA/GOP to try and reinforce the "arm yourself to protect yourself" narrative? Make everyone want to be a good guy with a gun?

It was obviously the subterranean crab people looking to distract people from the fact they are stealing the world's dirt reserves...

Shooter allegedly had photos of himself in Trump gear, so ripe for the right wing nutjobs plucking it for the false flag and to claim it as Antifa/lizard people/etc

Last edited:
Just another incident that will bring out the left in droves when it comes to the mid terms in a few months.

Except when the left wing goes to vote they discovered they've been purged from the rolls, or they have to wait in line for 10 hours as the GOP has restricted the amount of polling places, or their vote is worthless as the state GOP has gerrymandered the electorates to ensure a GOP victory despite more popular votes for the Democrats.

Here's a great example. 2018 Pennsylvania State election, 2.5 million votes for Democrats, 2.0 million votes for Republicans. Gerrymandering saw the GOP gain 110 seats vs Democrats 93, giving them the majority in the legislature.

Last edited:
I came across this in my FB travels. It was on Stephen Stills' page for 4th July.

I was thinking that a flag with rifles and bullets substituted for the guitars and picks would be more appropriate for the good ole US of A.

292266635_424848376366645_2486448237878649425_n.jpg

I came across this in my FB travels. It was on Stephen Stills' page for 4th July.

I was thinking that a flag with rifles and bullets substituted for the guitars and picks would be more appropriate for the good ole US of A.

View attachment 1440047

1656995466065.png

1656995486970.png

Second one is available as an iPhone cover...

View attachment 1440047
He just sold his catalogue to Irving Azhoff's mob and it sounds like there's going to be some pretty cool unreleased and remastered stuff coming out starting with bells and whistles 50th anniversary version of Manassas.

Yet its those on the right who are the ones who fail to see the point
When something horrible happens committed by gun nuts, or some other thing which doesn't suit the GOP narrative, it shouldn't be politicised. Not the time for it, etc.

But when something happens which suits the GOP narrative, it should be sung from the rooftops.

That's how it works.

And since it's mostly the GOP who support gun nuts, they're the ones who always don't want it made a partisan political issue publicly, yet they're the ones overwhelmingly getting political donations from the NRA and run political ads about owning guns and the 2nd amendment. They want it to be a political issue all the way up until the dead kids hit the floor, then it shouldn't be political again for a few days, until the next NRA political donation.

You can't take political donations from the NRA and then say that gun rights shouldn't be political. That's nonsense, but it's the line that the conservatives are running with and seems like people here want to continue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that is the issue - the politicians being unable to make sensible decisions either through neglect, corruption or just incompetent. Saying an active shooter is aligned with either side is a significant distraction which is my point.
But it's one side of politics which is stopping sensible decisions being made, so of course it's politics involved.

American Exceptionalism really isn't what they think it is.

They are exceptional alright.

Exceptionally stupid.

I think you are missing the point.

And that is that the gun control debate in the US is ALL about politics.
There are many points around - my point is the same as yours, just don't think it is helpful or relevant in the slightest bringing the tribalism nature of identity politics in respect of the shooter. Absolutely the gun control is about politics.

How hard would Fox News have avoided mentioning all the political stuff if he'd been a Biden supporter and his father had run for the Democratic Party?

Considering they describe his tattoos in detail, isn't it strange they didn't mention his political affiliations.

I'm guessing Fox will use the Financial Panther method of only mentioning politics when they're saying they can't believe gun violence is being politicised while parents are burying their children because politicians refuse common sense gun controls.

How hard would Fox News have avoided mentioning all the political stuff if he'd been a Biden supporter and his father had run for the Democratic Party?

Considering they describe his tattoos in detail, isn't it strange they didn't mention his political affiliations.

I'm guessing Fox will use the Financial Panther method of only mentioning politics when they're saying they can't believe gun violence is being politicised while parents are burying their children because politicians refuse common sense gun controls.
Come now - you are being disingenuous, gun violence should be politicized but what relevance is party identity to a shooter.

I can't wait until they reel out the same old excuses for this one:

"Where was this kids father when he should have been teaching him?"
"Running as Republican candidate for Mayor"

There are many points around - my point is the same as yours, just don't think it is helpful or relevant in the slightest bringing the tribalism nature of identity politics in respect of the shooter. Absolutely the gun control is about politics.
I think it is relevant to the discussion as to which political philosophy (or philosophies) seem(s) to be motivating the perpetrators of these shootings.

Come now - you are being disingenuous, gun violence should be politicized but what relevance is party identity to a shooter.
Well only 37% of Republicans want a ban on Assault rifles, compared to 83% of Democrats. So clearly there's a political divide about gun use. Republicans want to use assault rifles more (these are not for self defence). 50% of Republicans own a gun compared to 28% of Democrats.

This kids' father ran for Mayor as a Republican, you think party politics weren't involved in his motivations at all? Go over to Breitbart and read the comments section and try to say with a straight face that gun violence isn't political. They're promising gun violence in response to gun controls.

I can't wait until they reel out the same old excuses for this one:

"Where was this kids father when he should have been teaching him?"
"Running as Republican candidate for Mayor"
We should also ask the question of the pro-gun crowd - "how do you lock the door on a parade?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back