Anyone know of any pubs in Sydney that show Fox Footy ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Im in Sydney too, there are quite a few pubs with Fox Footy.
In Balmain the Exchange hotel, in Kings Cross the Aussie Rules Club are a couple. If they've got it they usually advertise it on their windows or on a board out the front.

Rockdale RSL always had it back in the Optus days, cheap beers too.

Used to take an Optusvision remote with me as the fatneck supporters would always wander up to the bar and convince the bar staff to change it over to league "for a laugh"....

Drummoyne Sports Club would be your best bet. Several teams' supporters groups use that as a base for Fox Footy games, and unlike some places they won't switch over to the union or league halfway through a game. And the drinkies are fairly cheap there too.
It's just off Victoria Rd, if you're coming from the city it's the last set of lights before Gladesville Bridge, turn left at the 7/11 and it's on the next corner.

Originally posted by Jabsy
Rockdale RSL always had it back in the Optus days, cheap beers too.

Used to take an Optusvision remote with me as the fatneck supporters would always wander up to the bar and convince the bar staff to change it over to league "for a laugh"....

:D

You're one very smart man!

Thanks guys,

I found one world sports on Saturday afternoon, unfortunately the night on the turps saturday meant I hadn't woken up until the game was half over.

Ah well - theres always next week.

The Mercantile down at The Rocks is a good watering hole to watch the footy. There's the Aussie Rules club - pokies venue and bar (or at least there used to be) in Kings Cross as another alternative.

I sugegst you call Foxtel - they should be able to give you names of participating hotels in the suburb you need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back