Are you still in the eliminator?

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 32,000 is nothing special.

Top 8,000 is where the teams will become consistently good.
How exciting!

You would have to be really crap or unlucky to be knocked out of the Eliminator at this point..

I lost to a person averaging a lot less than me last round. I think the person who wins the eliminator will be pretty high-ranked, but not necessarily top 100 because there is so much luck involved.

I'll own up to losing this week. Had a shocker of a round, scoring about 1745 and losing by nine points. Was looking like coasting through until Aker, Mattner and Dyson all decided to pull sub 50 scores on Sunday, whilst Wona dominates for my opponent.

2116 was enough to beat my opponents 1516....keep performing, this week will be interesting though, might get a better opponent, who knows!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh my weekly ranking wasnt great as i scored a measly 1925 so i may not get such an easy opponent next week but what can i do when my second higest scoring backman gets 57:eek:. Alot of good dreamteams may lose next round so it will get very interesting.

well, it helps that i've played 2 opponents ranked lower than myself. first one was a cake walk, while second was ranked just outside top 10,000. so been lucky so far. don't expect to get too far though...seeing i'm not one of the higher ranked teams.

I beat my oppononent by 850 odd. Sounds good but he only got 1172.

Hopefully if i keep pulling big scores i keep getting the 'easy' ones

Im lucky to still be in. Been scoring 1800 constantly due to injuries just shafting me since I was one of the players who got shafted with a 0 score for round 1, my first week was against a high ranking player which really went down to the wire (I think it was around 35 odd points).
However Im still ranked 8411 which isnt too bad.

This week I managed a decent score of 1980 with Brown and Black out and Reiwoldt doing s**t but some other players really did well (Shaw, Houli, Pav, Cox).

Couple of expensives on the pine for the next 2 weeks so fingers crossed I get an easy opponent until teams back to full strength

Remove this Banner Ad

Back