AS Roma, Real Madrid and Man City Down under

Remove this Banner Ad

Roma confirmed as the 3rd team coming down under. Anyone know when tickets will come out? Especially keen for Real Madrid V Manchester City. Seen Liverpool play at MCG in 2003 and Man United in 2003. Surreal experience both games

**Telstra pre-sale starts next Wednesday (9am) for 2 days (need to be a customer and follow the links through their website to register your interest in receiving access code sometime next week to use in the pre-sale)

**Priority group pre-sale then follows that from Friday - I think you follow the links for that on the Ticketek website

**General public then follow on the Monday (22nd) @ 10am

I cannot find prices anywhere though, and the reason I came looking here.

If you go to the Ticketek site and click on telstra presale it'll take you to an account logon page thru Telstra. So if you have a logon account to Telstra you sold be sweet.

By Telstra members do they mean 'people that are currently using a Telstra' product of some sort?
I use Telstra wifi and pay a monthly charge for my hotspot

Tried getting my sister Katy Perry tickets through that telstra deal. Was in there 20seconds after it opened at 9am and couldn't get one.

And apparently this event is locked in until 2018

Apparently the Vic Govt has the option to extend this event for another 3 years up to 2018 inclusive. So if the Vic Govt does, in the next 4 years, the MCG could host:

Real Madrid (confirmed for 2015)
Man City (confirmed for 2015)
Roma (confirmed for 2015)
Barcelona
Liverpool
Man Utd
Chel$ea
Olympiakos
Bayern Munich
Juventus
and God only knows who else.

Now that would be seriously something.

so annoying still can't find prices .my friends won't commit without knowing prices. I am guessing it's going to be similar prices to state of origin

i think the teams usually take good squads to this tournament looking at the goal scored in last two year's looks like all the big names are there.

so annoying still can't find prices .my friends won't commit without knowing prices. I am guessing it's going to be similar prices to state of origin
Even worse when you're trying to get people to also commit to a trip to Melbourne from NSW...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had my Telstra pre sale code through still no prices. guess we going to find out when they go on sale with no chance to ask friends in advance. my friend doest want to spend more than 100

actually they have an "active area" what ever that means which is only 50 and is on ground level instead of being right up the back
I vaguely remember the "Active Areas" in both the Liverpool vs MVic and ManU vs All Stars games requiring you to be decked out in colours and stand the entire game. This keeps the atmosphere, but I have no idea if/how they police it, and if their requirements are something that they can legally enforce.

Got a couple of tickets up in the nose bleeds for Man City v Real. Platinum takes up 1/2 the allocation by the venue map and are selling at $220 a pop. Interesting to see if they sell out at that sort of price.

i would have gone silver but it was always giving me the bay next to the active area so still behind goals and much more expensive for essentially same thing

Got 2x gold tickets for Real Madrid v City
Wanted to get silver or supporter tickets but they were pretty much gone by the time i had a look

Remove this Banner Ad

Back