Racing August Daily Punt- Aw S**t, Here We Go Again

Memsie winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Bowman give it away you cheating campaigner. They knew he'd slaughter Agosto there. *n hope the campaigner gets what's coming for him. Absolutely un-*******-believable this ******* campaigner.

Ah love the ones where the fave drifts a whole dollar out with a minute to go and then 2 horses absolutely kamikaze themselves to get it beat. How good.

I swear you can watch BF for the last minute before every trots race and know which horse will lead, or if the wrong one leads have confidence it will be attacked

Cheats on Seats
Or there's just not that much money changing hands and a section of pro punters prefer the lower risk favourites. Avg starting price of faves much shorter. Not hard to do the form and know who will lead most times. Just because people with money have done the form doesn't mean anything untoward.

Seems to be a big trend of punters getting overly upset and entitled because they fund the industry of late. Most of these are winning punters (or at least claim to be) so not sure they’re exactly funding the industry at all.

A curious case.

Or there's just not that much money changing hands and a section of pro punters prefer the lower risk favourites. Avg starting price of faves much shorter. Not hard to do the form and know who will lead most times. Just because people with money have done the form doesn't mean anything untoward.

Same thing happens with big money thoroughbred races so not restricted to trots. I’m sure there are very minute cases of fixed races but in general the very smart late money has done the form better than everyone else (most of these are robot algorithms). If anything early money is a better indicator of stable/connections thoughts.

People will always try to blame “they” or fixing instead of themselves not being good enough form analysis.

Same thing happens with big money thoroughbred races so not restricted to trots. I’m sure there are very minute cases of fixed races but in general the very smart late money has done the form better than everyone else (most of these are robot algorithms). If anything early money is a better indicator of stable/connections thoughts.

People will always try to blame “they” or fixing instead of themselves not being good enough form analysis.
I can't hit like enough on this post

Back