FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Heroes vs Villains (Jan 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought that was a good episode for a pretty predictable vote. IT has set us up for an interesting next episode where Liz is angry and Matt knows he need to make moves to get jury votes, I think George finally goes leaving 3 newbies in the final! Would love an OG villain winning given they were they brought all the entertainment so its Liz all the way for me.

I think it will go:

George goes next
Liz wins final immunity and brings Gerry
Liz wins
I wasn't aware that the winner of the final challenge decides who they bring. If this is the case I see Liz wanting to be up against George and Gerry in the final challenge.

If it is against Matt and Gerry then Matt will most likely win and take Gerry.

If it is against George and Gerry then she is very likely to win and she will take Gerry.

I wasn't aware that the winner of the final challenge decides who they bring. If this is the case I see Liz wanting to be up against George and Gerry in the final challenge.

If it is against Matt and Gerry then Matt will most likely win and take Gerry.

If it is against George and Gerry then she is very likely to win and she will take Gerry.
It's technically not any different to any other vote - winner has immunity so you can't vote for them, the other two can only vote for each other so their votes cancel out so the only vote that matters is the immunity winner.

It's technically not any different to any other vote - winner has immunity so you can't vote for them, the other two can only vote for each other so their votes cancel out so the only vote that matters is the immunity winner.
Thanks every Survivor host before a final 2 vote.

I can't see George voting for Gerry in the next episode and I can't see Gerry voting George.

I'd say that whoever out of Liz or Matt doesn't win immunity will be getting the George/Gerry vote. It would be up to the person with immunity to decide to vote along with George/Gerry to give the majority or to make it a split vote for a tribal challenge against likely George (seeing these challenges tend to be lighting a fire to break a string then George may be half a chance on something like that).

With all this constant talk about George going to need to be taken to the end and them basically already spoiling that Matt would take Gerry if that eventuates im getting a sneaky feeling that George might be able to pull out the win at the final challenge. If its one of those simple just stand here for as long as you can comps I can see George putting in a much better effort as there wouldn't be anyone that wants it more than him. From memory he went alright in that sort of challenge last season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all this constant talk about George going to need to be taken to the end and them basically already spoiling that Matt would take Gerry if that eventuates im getting a sneaky feeling that George might be able to pull out the win at the final challenge. If its one of those simple just stand here for as long as you can comps I can see George putting in a much better effort as there wouldn't be anyone that wants it more than him. From memory he went alright in that sort of challenge last season
He was reasonably good in the outback in one challenge where you had to hold a rope with a weight on the end of it from memory, but they’ve already done a similar challenge this season.

Just caught up on last night's episode, yet more talk about blindsiding George but then they don't have the brains or the balls to actually put it into action, it's like they are under his spell like he is the leader of some sort of cult.

A shame to see Simon go, I would have liked to have seen him win it, still a good effort from him to make it as far as he did when he was mostly on the outer and not part of any real alliances. Once he failed to win individual immunity he was always going to be an easy target for George and his pawns.
shhh, dont let Gerry know your calling him a pawn...he wont be happy

Have noticed that they are advertising for casting again.

We haven’t seen that the last couple of seasons during the final weeks.

It's been said widely that Survivor Australia will return early 2024 with a whole new cast of players. No returnees. It doesn't rule out the producers recruiting players, but provided they recruit the right players, it shouldn't matter too much. Sam the astrophysicist from Champions versus Contenders said that he was a recruit on a Reddit AMA a few years back, and I thought he was a really good player who got stitched up by his own alliance.

Of those left only George truly deserves to win this game, he has played them all, and who ever does win will have an asterix next to their name. I have zero pity for Liz, she could have done a lot more a lot earlier.

Going to be a disappointing winner this year if it ain't George.

Just a pity that Ten has gone to two episodes a week to milk the last few episodes of Survivor. Really needs to be on tonight so we get a closure on the current arc.

No-one is voting Gerry off - he’s the ultimate goat
The FTC is going to be ugly. They're all going to rip into him. He'll either stumble Sharn style or go the agro.
I want Gerry to get there, the jury's going to rip into him big time, some hard truths coming his way.
The guys a dead set door stop.

I agree, but I'm unsure I'd bet the house on Matt if it's Matt & Gerry at the FTC.

Basically, could Gerry argue that Matt & himself have basically played the same game (without 3-4 immunity wins) and get the (for want of a better term) pity vote for being an old fella who survived?

Probably not, since Matt is likeable enough and Gerry doesn't seemed to have endeared himself to too many. But you never know.

I agree, but I'm unsure I'd bet the house on Matt if it's Matt & Gerry at the FTC.

Basically, could Gerry argue that Matt & himself have basically played the same game (without 3-4 immunity wins) and get the (for want of a better term) pity vote for being an old fella who survived?

Probably not, since Matt is likeable enough and Gerry doesn't seemed to have endeared himself to too many. But you never know.
Happened before with Shane Gould. Although Sharn did waste that opportunity with her pitch.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

While I feel both Liz and Matt will probably want to have a swing at George next, Gerry might genuinely be naive enough to think he can sit next to him at the end and win.

Of those left only George truly deserves to win this game, he has played them all, and who ever does win will have an asterix next to their name. I have zero pity for Liz, she could have done a lot more a lot earlier.

Going to be a disappointing winner this year if it ain't George.
I think that's really harsh.

For sure George deserves it the most and I reckon nearly everyone agrees, but Liz and Matt are both deserving winners too if they get up. They have been on the winning vote most of the time and are good at challenges.

They have done the right thing in not voting off George yet and either one of them is very likely to claim his scalp in the next two tribals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back