Mod. Notice Bay 13 Poster of the Year 2021*

Bay 13 non-flog of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I can now see I should be embracing the 3-2-1 system so;

3 votes. MAXIMUM GAWNAGE - Refer to my previous post
2 votes. Mr Blicavs - My closest ally in the fight against anti-Geelong floggery. Has the knack of getting chumps to react and making loud mouth campaigners accountable.
1 vote. the avoca drover - A likeable Tugger? I feel dirty. Observing his disdain for the biggest nuffie semi-active on this board TazParrot is very entertaining.

The 1 vote was tough there are a few posters worth the vote. Honourable mentions to James Colorado & Crabapplepittard who would be in the mix if they posted more! I've noticed your work. Also don't mind crazywildhorse who for a Hawf isn't a complete tallywacker, just a minor one (this is the highest praise available for a Hawthorn supporter). If zackah wasn't a mod and didn't queen my posts I would vote for him, he's been huge this year (it takes 2 hands to handle a whopper).

I have a tendency to look favourable at those who are good in gameday threads. This forum has managed to make some terrible games very entertaining this year so thanks for that those who didn't stink them up.

I can now see I should be embracing the 3-2-1 system so;

3 votes. MAXIMUM GAWNAGE - Refer to my previous post
2 votes. Mr Blicavs - My closest ally in the fight against anti-Geelong floggery. Has the knack of getting chumps to react and making loud mouth campaigners accountable.
1 vote. the avoca drover - A likeable Tugger? I feel dirty. Observing his disdain for the biggest nuffie semi-active on this board TazParrot is very entertaining.

The 1 vote was tough there are a few posters worth the vote. Honourable mentions to James Colorado & Crabapplepittard who would be in the mix if they posted more! I've noticed your work. Also don't mind crazywildhorse who for a Hawf isn't a complete tallywacker, just a minor one (this is the highest praise available for a Hawthorn supporter). If zackah wasn't a mod and didn't queen my posts I would vote for him, he's been huge this year (it takes 2 hands to handle a whopper).

I have a tendency to look favourable at those who are good in gameday threads. This forum has managed to make some terrible games very entertaining this year so thanks for that those who didn't stink them up.

What you didn't enjoy or value my contributions in the Geelong B13 game day threads this season?

Gonna have to amp up my game for next season ! 👊👊👊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong flogs voting for each other.

I'm shocked to be sitting here :$

7ee83130-2d7f-4785-81c8-45603fb38af8-gif.1216537

D/H's Its not our faiult that Geelong attract high quality posters where most of your minnow teams have 1 at best.

Or in Zackah's case the only Boomber left on the bay

You guys have King Cold , not only the worst poster on the bay, but on Big Footy in general.

D/H's Its not our faiult that Geelong attract high quality posters where most of your minnow teams have 1 at best.

Or in Zackah's case the only Boomber left on the bay
GenX you millennial d-h!

Edit: oh you just can’t spell bomber :$

Back