Rumour Beams coming on heavy, hot and strong (Beams & picks 41 & 44 for 18, 56, COL's 2019 1st rd)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Beams going back, this is the final resting place of the Lions/Coll Beams saga.

Collingwood paid to get 29yr old Beams back: Pick 18 + 2019 1st round pick + Pick 56

Lions paid to get 25yr old Beams: Pick 5 (DeGoey), Pick 25 (Greenwood) & Crisp

Not as horrible on paper, we've shown we can draft well. Time to death ride the Pies and time for me to think of a new name :(

I wish Dayne the best but I’m not totally convinced him returning to Melbourne to be with his Collingwood buddies is going to be the panacea for his mental demons.

Have a close family member who went through much stress and depression due to a fractured relationship “interstate”

Has since come “home” to family and friends.

Is still struggling big time.:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We got a fair trade from the Pies but I don't have a good feeling about losing him.

Think we really need the Beams leadership with the age of our team but if he didn't want to be there then maybe hanging around another year or 2 would be to the detriment of the team.

We end up with bringing in Adams, McCarthy and Neale and we still head to this years draft with pick 18, 30 and 35 (IIRC). We also walk into next years draft most likely with 3 picks likely between 15-30.

Beams + 41 + 44 for 18 + 2019 First Rounder + 56!

Haha amazing - Pick 56 a bonus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back