Rumour Beams coming on heavy, hot and strong (Beams & picks 41 & 44 for 18, 56, COL's 2019 1st rd)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah your suggestion gives it way too much worthiness, more from a paperless office I'd be thinking.
I hate paperless offices. I don't want to get written up for wiping my arse with a monitor again. :(

I was always curious as to why the house was sold in March last year and never bought something else.

I hate paperless offices. I don't want to get written up for wiping my arse with a monitor again. :(
Not liking the direction this is heading so will close, leaving you to your paper cuts of the sphincter... sorry for those reading this over lunch. :sick:

Why would Shiel come here? It’s either Melbourne or stay where he is.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
There is good information that Shiel will be at Carlton next year. Scully could also be out as GWS have issues with their salary cap and have to clear out some big salaries. Pick 1 would then be going to GWS,who could then on trade to Adelaide who want Lukosius.

There is good information that Shiel will be at Carlton next year. Scully could also be out as GWS have issues with their salary cap and have to clear out some big salaries. Pick 1 would then be going to GWS,who could then on trade to Adelaide who want Lukosius.

And what would GWS get in return for pick one that does not cause more salary cap issues? Are you proposing they trade pick one for two later first round picks? That would be crazy given the caliber of talent at the top end of the draft. Makes no sense at all.

And what would GWS get in return for pick one that does not cause more salary cap issues? Are you proposing they trade pick one for two later first round picks? That would be crazy given the caliber of talent at the top end of the draft. Makes no sense at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to ignore when the Melb news reported tonight magpies r interested in getting Beams back.

Hard to ignore when the Melb news reported tonight magpies r interested in getting Beams back.

Doubt he'd go back.... wasn't there a problem with him and Buckley..similar to H Shaw???

I'm still puzzled why your PP has had him decked out in his Colllingwood jumper for all these years.:huh:
The number of cards he's nearly gotten because I thought he was a Collingwood supporter with that jumper in his avatar... Not even joking, it'd be close to double digits.

Believe in Fagan people ! Let it go for Christ sake ! You are starting to sound live pie and bomber supporters !

Go and wash it off ! Leave it be

Fagan 'amazed' at speculation over Beams
Michael Whiting
Aug 15, 2018 1:57PM

Match preview: Gold Coast v Brisbane
CHRIS Fagan is adamant Dayne Beams will see out the final two years of his contract with Brisbane, saying he's puzzled at speculation linking the star onballer elsewhere.

Beams has had a brilliant 2018, but after relinquishing the captaincy to Dayne Zorko mid-year has been repeatedly linked with a return to Victoria.

Speaking on Wednesday ahead of Saturday's QClash against Gold Coast, Lions coach Fagan said Beams was as invested in the club as ever.

"The bottom line is he's contracted for two more years at the footy club, so I'm not sure anything is going to happen," Fagan said.

"He's a Lions player.

"It would take something extraordinary for him not to be, and you look at his form, I see him on a daily basis, how he engages with the group and how he talks about our future and I'd be really puzzled if something different to that happened."

Beams has a deal that ties him to Brisbane until the end of 2020, having moved from Collingwood on a six-year contract.

Averaging 28 disposals a game, he is in the best form of his career and right in the frame to add to his 2012 All Australiann selection.

When asked if he'd seen anything from Beams to suggest he wanted to leave, Fagan said; "None whatsoever".

"I'm amazed by it, but it is what it is."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back