Best Bottom Age Players in the TAC cup?

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Riddle from northern, possible CHB for vic metro next year. great body size about him, so much so that he has been adviced to get OFF the weights.

also

selwood, houli, jones, Anderson...

Nathan Brown #7 said:
Josh Riddle from northern, possible CHB for vic metro next year. great body size about him, so much so that he has been adviced to get OFF the weights.

also

selwood, houli, jones, Anderson...

Yeah, good physique about him for his age, curious to see him after pre-season.

brownie44 said:
Dean Kelly! :D

Have seen a lot of Gippsland Power this year and Ricky Delphine has been excellent. Has all the necessary requirements, however, his size is always going to be an issue.

Lachlan Hansen is still only 16 and has shown he has the potential to be a very exciting KP prospect next year. Expect he may be a first round pick in 2006.

Scott Pendlebery, an elite basketballer turned footballer, has shown he will be well in contention for this years draft with his creative and damaging play from the wing.

Jay Neagle, although currently in a lean period, has tremendous hands and strength in the one on one contests. The only criticism is his lack of endeavour after the initial contest (ie 2nd efforts). Went to full back after half time against Bendigo and marked strongly which should give him added confidence for the matches ahead.

I heard Shifter Sheahan on SEN a few weeks back talking up a kid. Don't know if he plays TAC this year but his name was either Gumbleton or pendlebury. Pretty sure it was Gumbleton. I just remember thinking it was a really geeky sounding name. Said he was an absolute beauty.

My vote for best underage player goes to Josh Kennedy. :D

OneEyedHawk said:
I heard Shifter Sheahan on SEN a few weeks back talking up a kid. Don't know if he plays TAC this year but his name was either Gumbleton or pendlebury. Pretty sure it was Gumbleton. I just remember thinking it was a really geeky sounding name. Said he was an absolute beauty.

THere is a Gumbleton who is highly rated but ineligible this year. Will go pretty high next year from all accounts. THere is also a Pendlebury who is in this draft.

A few from me

DANDENONG - Matt Robinson, Ryan Cook, Alex Lee
EASTERN - Daniel Hayes
NORTHERN - John Anthony, Nick Meese
OAKLEIGH - Dean Kelly
BENDIGO - Joel Selwood
SANDRINGHAM - Robert Layton
WESTERN- Bachar Houli, Nathan Lyons, Jake Edwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OneEyedHawk said:

Actually, it seems Sheahan has done an about face on the best players for the 2006 draft. Said on SEN today that the 2 looking the best were Bryce Gibbs and another SA boy, Seller(?). Said he was a 6"5 dynamo.

Fort Caruso

Hes a bottom aged player..... sits about 6th in overall goalkicking and averages about 23 disposals a game for Calder

I know this is a little off ot the topic but can you imagine how exciting this years draft would be if all the bottom aged players that were drafted last year were available......

The list of bottom aged players picked last year is

Deledio, Roughead, Franklin, Bate, Monfries, Dunn, Wood, Willits, Garner, Gibson, Deluca, McGuane, McCormack, Cloke, Newton, Morton, Sherman, Eckermann, Tiller, Forsyth, Stribling and Raso.

No wonder this year is looking light on.

bloke from knights is starting to show a bit...gav connelly. he's been in the best a couple of times recently, could be one to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back