Superduperouzel

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2010
Germany
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
St.Pauli FC, Hibernian FC
Lockett, Blight, Ablett Snr, Carey, Coleman (before my time), Hudson, Quinlan were amazing but Franklin is just off the scale. You´d back him from 60 out on any angle nearly every time. Who else comes close for set shots ?

Jacob Townsend. Kid never misses.
His goals to kick ratio is astonishing and he keeps getting better. He got 4 again this week. Don´t know if he is the luckiest ever
campaigner to grace a football ground or he is just that good. Mindblowing accuracy in play or from a shot at goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Franklin?

Has the OP only just started watching? His accuracy was very suspect early years.

Dunstall for mine
Yeah man just tuned in today, my first time ever watching footy son;)
He still has alot of misses that is true but who else in the history of the game could / can kick them from 60 like he does ?
Most of his scoring attempts are outside or just inside the F50 so yeah he does miss a few but you back him more often than not to nail those big goals. Which key forwards aren't shaky when they start ?
Danniher is much more reliable than his first couple of seasons which were on Travis Cloke level.

Lockett, Dunstall and Ablett were brilliant kicks for goal while Daicos, Milne and Betts are freaks from tight angles in play. Out of those 3 small forwards Daicos was also the most powerful and reliable kick at long range.

A side note, Blight´s goal against Carlton is probably the most iconic Hail Mary set shot of all time which raises his standing just on that but the best accidental goal I´ve ever seen live was Jeff Fehring´s 86 metre ping from the centre of Moorabbin. I can still remember the crowd´s collective shock as the ball just kept going and going. I think we were flogged that day but that was unbelievable.

Yeah man just tuned in today, my first time ever watching footy son;)
He still has alot of misses that is true but who else in the history of the game could / can kick them from 60 like he does ?
Most of his scoring attempts are outside or just inside the F50 so yeah he does miss a few but you back him more often than not to nail those big goals. Which key forwards aren't shaky when they start ?
Danniher is much more reliable than his first couple of seasons which were on Travis Cloke level.

Lockett, Dunstall and Ablett were brilliant kicks for goal while Daicos, Milne and Betts are freaks from tight angles in play. Out of those 3 small forwards Daicos was also the most powerful and reliable kick at long range.

A side note, Blight´s goal against Carlton is probably the most iconic Hail Mary set shot of all time which raises his standing just on that but the best accidental goal I´ve ever seen live was Jeff Fehring´s 86 metre ping from the centre of Moorabbin. I can still remember the crowd´s collective shock as the ball just kept going and going.

Ablett could do it on both feet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back