Most creative/damaging
1. Bontempelli
2. Toby Green
3. Jack Lucosious
4. Miers
5. Daicos
6. Sinclair
7. Sheezel

Best on opposite foot (really struggling with this one atm).

1. Sidebottom
2. Hunter clark adam cerra

I would have Darcy Fogarty and Jamie Elliot kicking for my life.:think:

2 at the Lions who are very creative/damaging are Hugh McCluggage and Keidean Coleman.

Lincoln McCarthy has a very good non dominant left foot.

You'll hear commentators ejaculating about Kane Farrell most weeks. Also did you know he used to kick to kick with Dustin Martin growing up? Gee thanks Derm

Nasiah Wanganeen is pretty bloody good for a second year player.

Personally Charlie Curnow.

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hayden Young would be up there.

I remember one of his kicks in the champs, just sliced through the ground over 60 metres with a low bullet. The type of kick that you could build a gameplan around.

Nasiah Wanganeen is pretty bloody good for a second year player.

Personally Charlie Curnow.

Second this.

NWM is tracking to become one of the best. This year nobody has impressed me more then Curnow, his field kicking is laser like, including kicks with a high degree of difficulty to execute.

Mitch Duncan kicking inside 50 is worth a mention.

Hayden young looks nice when he kicks it as well.

Whitfield both feet is quite damaging.

Jayden Short is a nice timer of the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor Walker has been highly underrated his whole career for foot skills imo. Better than Dawson. His field kicking is up there with anyone I've seen.

As a biased Dogs fan, Caleb Daniel has to be included in the most creative. His kick from the back pocket in the dying seconds of the semi final vs Brisbane in 2021 is the ballsiest kick I've seen.

When was it Dusty?
From 2017 maybe? I think he became the most destructive player in the game about then, especially finals, and especially especially grand finals (3xNormSmiths)

With the usual caveats that he tries the hardest kicks and therefore has plenty of clangers amongst the elite stuff.

So if it’s consistency you care about, it’s not him.

Ted Walker's field kicking is pretty ridiculous. He can be dodgy with short range set shots sometimes but in the open field he's deadly.

Houston and Farrell have got some decent weapons. Butters also pulls off the incredible with some of his passes across the body. Still prone to the odd shank occasionally though.

Daicos is laser like. Unless you can put him under extreme body pressure he's hitting the target.

Bailey Smith in this conversation?

Jamie Elliott has been wow so many times this year

You'll hear commentators ejaculating about Kane Farrell most weeks. Also did you know he used to kick to kick with Dustin Martin growing up? Gee thanks Derm
exactly, Farrell - Dusty connection is mentioned for a reason.

Just sayin', Dusty ain't retired yet and was getting reinvested and back to his old levels this year, so could probably have been mentioned in the OP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back