Bevo is P155ed Off

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of discussion about abuse vs criticism in here, but I actually don't think the board as a whole is as clear on the distinction as it seems.

I regularly take time off from the board because it can get extremely toxic, particularly when we're losing. Autopsy, list management, and individual player/coach threads become littered with many examples of things that would actually be hurtful to others if they were to read it, under the guise of "criticism."

"X is ******* useless" "Y can't coach" "Z is soft/weak/pathetic" this isn't criticism, this is abuse. And it's in every thread.

Rightly or wrongly, we know that players and staff read the sh*t that's posted here. It gets to them one way or another.

The direct berating of players/coaches via social media is abhorrent, and absolutely the core of the problem.

Make no mistake, though - we are part of the problem, too.
I liked your avatar better when it was Ayce Cordy, but this is not abuse or criticism as it still deserves an Oscar. 🏆🥇 (Sorry could not find an Oscar emoji).

I liked your avatar better when it was Ayce Cordy, but this is not abuse or criticism as it still deserves an Oscar. 🏆🥇 (Sorry could not find an Oscar emoji).
I do really need a new one...but I love this one too much and don't have the time to delve into gif making that I used to. So onwards and upwards for Goetz and Minson.

There were a number of illuminati from the media (Garry Lyon) who made derogatory comments about Gardner. IMO that is not on and is unprofessional because it entices dingbats to become abusive on social media. Not on!

Garry Lyon is just a quality human being, you could expect nothing less from him. The sad part is none of the other commenters have the guts to call these media trolls out for their derogatory comments.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

There were a number of illuminati from the media (Garry Lyon) who made derogatory comments about Gardner. IMO that is not on and is unprofessional because it entices dingbats to become abusive on social media. Not on!

Garry Lyon is just a quality human being, you could expect nothing less from him. The sad part is none of the other commenters have the guts to call these media trolls out for their derogatory comments.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Remove this Banner Ad

Back