Opinion Billings or De Goey

Billings or degoey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW, rumor is JDG signing a $600k x 3 years, so THE_GUN I know you were hoping it would get pushed up to $800k so you could give Lynch that godfather offer but alas, he signed for less. I reckon considering our good form, and Lynch's poor form his price would have dropped to less than $1m per year.

Great to see there's a lot of angst on these boards.

FWIW, rumor is JDG signing a $600k x 3 years, so THE_GUN I know you were hoping it would get pushed up to $800k so you could give Lynch that godfather offer but alas, he signed for less. I reckon considering our good form, and Lynch's poor form his price would have dropped to less than $1m per year.

lynch's price would have been agreed upon already if he is actually leaving doesnt matter which club he goes to really,$600k to stay at Collingwood (if thats is actually correct which we will probably never know) is a good deal for Pies but it would have cost another 300k to get him to move.

I have always stated that $1 mil is the price for Lynch and would think twice about if over and currently thats looking like it might be too high, But i would have taken De Goey at $800 to Tigers he will be a very good player - If he doesnt get bitten by his dog again ;)

They really don't...

De Goey will become a dominant inside midfielder who can go forward, take contested marks and kick goals if opposition teams try to tag him.

Billings is a half-forward flanker who can play as a winger and hang around packs waiting for a handball.

The level of similarity you suggested is like saying: Ballentyne and Franklin are both forwards who has kicked goals this year, therefore let's make a ballentyne vs Franklin thread...
:eek:

;)

I would pay De Goey 1.2 million a year not a problem!!

I would give him 5 years minimum to to think about!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back