Opinion Billings or De Goey

Billings or degoey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 stats
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/...d2=5&type=A&pid1=3920&pid2=4043&fid1=S&fid2=S

Both good young players, not much between them stats wise. Both are tracking similarly
It probably just comes down to personal opinion and club allegiance.
I'd be happy with either...or both :D

Career stats
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/...d2=5&type=A&pid1=3920&pid2=4043&fid1=C&fid2=C

Bit hard to foresee how their future careers pan out. No doubt both their clubs will be happy with their progression

Had De Goey been playing midfield this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were from same draft and are 7 months different in age so im not sure where your coming from,billings also doesn't need to go on the back of degoey's form ,his form speaks for itself

Incorrect mate
Billings was 2013
DeGoey was 2014

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Close thread.
Different draft years
Play in different positions
Why compare?

Why not compare Rance & Ablett .... it makes the same amount of sense (or nonsense).

Incorrect they do play in similar positions which is forward while also rotating through the midfield
They really don't...

De Goey will become a dominant inside midfielder who can go forward, take contested marks and kick goals if opposition teams try to tag him.

Billings is a half-forward flanker who can play as a winger and hang around packs waiting for a handball.

The level of similarity you suggested is like saying: Ballentyne and Franklin are both forwards who has kicked goals this year, therefore let's make a ballentyne vs Franklin thread...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends on your team, and they play different positions. billings is your cream in a very good side, whereas De Goey is more your grunt. Personally for Sydney's side I'd want Billings, as we have a lot of grunt mids.

Depends on your team, and they play different positions. billings is your cream in a very good side, whereas De Goey is more your grunt. Personally for Sydney's side I'd want Billings, as we have a lot of grunt mids.
My personal preference is grunt, grunt, grunt, grunt, grunt, grunt, grunt, grunt, grunt, grunt, then cream.

Couldn't have summed it up any better.

Guys and Girls ,Need your assistance to settle a pub argument,I've the opinion that jack is and always will be the better player,pls pass on your opinions

Please!!! JDG is hard as they come. As he matures and gets his head right he will be a dominating mid who can go forward and kick goals for fun. Whilst Princess Billings is a good kick around the ground, he is up there with Casboult as the worst kick at goals. He also is soft as they come.

When the tough, finals like games are on I think you will see who the better player is. JDG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back