Birds, brunch, crevices......and ambient KISS

Remove this Banner Ad

ArcticBreakableGallinule-max-1mb.gif

Prey ballet.

IMG_20200926_013240.jpg

This beautiful creature recently passed. I've lost family and friends but nothing that left the mark that she did. Perhaps that indicates a fault in me but I believe it is an example of the depth of their love and loyalty and the impact that can have on us.

This track perfectly encapsulates that dark day. To give a very poor description of the track I would say joy division meets the A Clockwork Orange soundtrack.

We are lucky to have such creatures grace us with their presence. When I am out in the world I see constant reminders as to why we aren't worthy to share this world with the other beings that inhabit it.

But they do their best to make us feel otherwise.

View attachment 970827

This beautiful creature recently passed. I've lost family and friends but nothing that left the mark that she did. Perhaps that indicates a fault in me but I believe it is an example of the depth of their love and loyalty and the impact that can have on us.

This track perfectly encapsulates that dark day. To give a very poor description of the track I would say joy division meets the A Clockwork Orange soundtrack.

We are lucky to have such creatures grace us with their presence. When I am out in the world I see constant reminders as to why we aren't worthy to share this world with the other beings that inhabit it.

But they do their best to make us feel otherwise.

That's beautiful, man. My deepest condolences on your loss.

I think I would feel exactly the same if our little chap suddenly left us.

What was her name?

That's beautiful, man. My deepest condolences on your loss.

I think I would feel exactly the same if our little chap suddenly left us.

What was her name?
Charlotte. Retired from racing, wasn't being treated right so I took her in and spoiled her rotten haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images (70).jpeg
"Even as a bird, ’mid the beloved leaves,
Quiet upon the nest of her sweet brood
Throughout the night, that hideth all things from us,

Who, that she may behold their longed-for looks
And find the food wherewith to nourish them,
In which, to her, grave labours grateful are,

Anticipates the time on open spray
And with an ardent longing waits the sun,
Gazing intent as soon as breaks the dawn"

Remove this Banner Ad