Society/Culture Bourke st incident ( again )

Remove this Banner Ad

Was it a new one? His go fund me is up to $114k.

24-Carat gold vacuum cleaner is world's most expensive

2A7896B700000578-0-image-a-54_1436715465914.jpg

Deporting Australian citizens? I'm all for it if you're first on the list.

Such a stupid suggestion. Some of these so called terrorists were born here. You can't deport them... This has been gone over and is once again another bigoted policy by the far right who don't want brown people on white land.
He was quoting Daniel Andrews. Do you think Andrews is "far right"?

This thread hasn't been your finest effort.

Such a stupid suggestion. Some of these so called terrorists were born here. You can't deport them... This has been gone over and is once again another bigoted policy by the far right who don't want brown people on white land.

Wow. 'So called terrorists' 'bigoted' 'you don't want brown people on white land'

Congratulations, bingo!, you have just hit all 3 standard far left responses to the current worldwide issue within Islam. Please collect your prize of a 24hr safe space.

Wow. 'So called terrorists' 'bigoted' 'you don't want brown people on white land'

Congratulations, bingo!, you have just hit all 3 standard far left responses to the current worldwide issue within Islam. Please collect your prize of a 24hr safe space.
Congratulations you just got nutjob. Are you trying to tell me that peoope aren't using this as a chance to attack people of colour? Look at this thread, people wanting all Somalis deported because of one terrorist. I'm not defending Islam or terrorism, I'm just pointing out the hilarious bigotry and irony that exists. No one wants all Asians booted out because someone caused a scare in strawberries... No one wants all white people deported because one committed mass murder in port Arthur.

Have you converted Brady?

In this case, yes. But Dutton also spoke about making it harder for foreigners to obtain citizenship, and acting before it can be obtained.
It's already hard enough. I mean he already shows his willingness to allow race to get in the way so I'm not surprised. White au pair? Walk right in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations you just got nutjob. Are you trying to tell me that peoope aren't using this as a chance to attack people of colour? Look at this thread, people wanting all Somalis deported because of one terrorist. I'm not defending Islam or terrorism, I'm just pointing out the hilarious bigotry and irony that exists. No one wants all Asians booted out because someone caused a scare in strawberries... No one wants all white people deported because one committed mass murder in port Arthur.

Ahhh yes, nothing says far left more than to throw an insult when presented with a legitimate western issue.

I haven't read the whole thread, just in parts, and I can excuse initial reaction to the incident as there was a lot of emotion. I see no media or groups calling for ALL somalis to be deported, just people wanting to address the huge issue within Islam. If that hurts your buttermilk feelings then that is your problem, just stop twisting peoples words and throwing the toys out of cot. Islam isn't a race, but an ideology, and all ideologies SHOULD be challenged when something is wrong. So please keep your pathetic insults in check until you have the mental capacity to contribute to the issue.

Ahhh yes, nothing says far left more than to throw an insult when presented with a legitimate western issue.

I haven't read the whole thread, just in parts, and I can excuse initial reaction to the incident as there was a lot of emotion. I see no media or groups calling for ALL somalis to be deported, just people wanting to address the huge issue within Islam. If that hurts your buttermilk feelings then that is your problem, just stop twisting peoples words and throwing the toys out of cot. Islam isn't a race, but an ideology, and all ideologies SHOULD be challenged when something is wrong. So please keep your pathetic insults in check until you have the mental capacity to contribute to the issue.
Cool, would you like to know who I voted for at the last election? Ps: it wasn't the greens or labor.

Also this is the hypocrisy that's famous with people like yourself. Calling out for insults at the same time you make them yourself. Hilarious.

You also clearly didn't read any of my post and regurgitated the same old far right crap.

Cool, would you like to know who I voted for at the last election? Ps: it wasn't the greens or labor.

Also this is the hypocrisy that's famous with people like yourself. Calling out for insults at the same time you make them yourself. Hilarious.

You also clearly didn't read any of my post and regurgitated the same old far right crap.
The port Arthur incident wasn’t caused by nor in the name of a religion.

The strawberry incident wasn’t caused nor was in the name of a religion.

These peoples issues will be dealt with. However it seems if you want to address the issue of Islam you’re automatically a racist and bigot.

Nice logic.

The port Arthur incident wasn’t caused by nor in the name of a religion.

The strawberry incident wasn’t caused nor was in the name of a religion.

These peoples issues will be dealt with. However it seems if you want to address the issue of Islam you’re automatically a racist and bigot.

Nice logic.
But not all somalis are religious extremists.. nice logic and ability to ignore the rest of my post about Islam. It's like you want to find supposed far left people so you can tell at them and blame them.

But not all somalis are religious extremists.. nice logic and ability to ignore the rest of my post about Islam. It's like you want to find supposed far left people so you can tell at them and blame them.
No. You were labelling people bigots calling out for the deportation of people having known terrorists links.

Again, you’re twisting and weaving.

No. You were labelling people bigots calling out for the deportation of people having known terrorists links.

Again, you’re twisting and weaving.
No. As I said read the thread. People were wanting Somalis deported and their immigration stopped. People without terrorist links. You also have to be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they have links. That is why he was watched and not arrested. He's also a citizen of the country.

Continuously deflecting because you refuse to read gets you nowhere.

No. As I said read the thread. People were wanting Somalis deported and their immigration stopped. People without terrorist links. You also have to be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they have links. That is why he was watched and not arrested. He's also a citizen of the country.

Continuously deflecting because you refuse to read gets you nowhere.
No. Dealing with born and bred citizens is another issue.
Dealing with a particular country/countries immigration crime/radicalisation is the core issue, whether it’s workong with the community or easing/stopping immigration from those countries, or deporting them. That doesn’t make you a bigot.

No. Dealing with born and bred citizens is another issue.
Dealing with a particular country/countries immigration crime/radicalisation is the core issue, whether it’s workong with the community or easing/stopping immigration from those countries, or deporting them. That doesn’t make you a bigot.
Yes it does, because you talk about stopping immigration from one country where one person out of 10000 becomes an extremist after moving to the country. That one is pretty obvious even a blind dog could see it.

Yes it does, because you talk about stopping immigration from one country where one person out of 10000 becomes an extremist after moving to the country. That one is pretty obvious even a blind dog could see it.
Exaggerated figures but sure, I’ll play.

Ok so from one country 1 in 10000 are violent Islamic terrorists or are violent in some nature who are causing higher crime rates within their community compared to others

Or other countries where 1 in 100000 are violent in some nature, but not due to an ideology.

You’re running the country, what do you choose for the people of your country?

No one should listen to that potato.

And everyone knows Mr Potato Head just doesn’t want brown potatoes getting mixed up in the same bin with the white potatoes. Even though nothing actually happens... they all still taste like potato. The bigger problem is when there is one blighted Potato, like Mr Potato Head, which can spread and ruin the whole bin.

Here we have a corrupted anthropomorphic potato who deliberately misuses and abuses his position of power for personal gain, stating that some people (I.e. brown people) shouldn’t come into our country as they’re likely to abuse the system...

I can’t take this corrupt degenerate seriously, they really should look at putting someone who cares about home affairs in charge of this portfolio. This guy is a joke.

Exaggerated figures but sure, I’ll play.

Ok so from one country 1 in 10000 are violent Islamic terrorists or are violent in some nature who are causing higher crime rates within their community compared to others

Or other countries where 1 in 100000 are violent in some nature, but not due to an ideology.

You’re running the country, what do you choose for the people of your country?
Not act like a bigot. Pretty easy. Give me a harder one. It's getting to levels of nazi propaganda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back