Society/Culture Bourke st incident ( again )

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't read the whole thread, just in parts, and I can excuse initial reaction to the incident as there was a lot of emotion. I see no media or groups calling for ALL somalis to be deported, just people wanting to address the huge issue within Islam. If that hurts your buttermilk feelings then that is your problem, just stop twisting peoples words and throwing the toys out of cot. Islam isn't a race, but an ideology, and all ideologies SHOULD be challenged when something is wrong. So please keep your pathetic insults in check until you have the mental capacity to contribute to the issue.[/QUOTE]

33,000 posts of tripe was backed on once again with the pearler that the police should of shot the terrorist in the arm or leg.

Despite the fact that this is not police policy world wide, good old Brady knows best.

33,000 posts of tripe was backed on once again with the pearler that the police should of shot the terrorist in the arm or leg.

Despite the fact that this is not police policy world wide, good old Brady knows best.
Another one of my loyal fans who follows me around the forums.

Never producing an opposing opinion, just there to abuse me like usual. No where to be seen when I'm proven right though... usually running away and hiding. Given my high propensity for being right, it explains your lack of posts since 2009.

I'm surprised how much support 'Trolley Man' has gotten. Somebody's probably said it in the last 45 pages (not reading it), but police attending a violent scene don't need some stranger acting like a freak too, possibly confusing them.
Every chance that if this had been in the U.S where guns were a blazin he’d have been a fair chance to end up with a bullet in the guts either from being in the way, or from a panicked cop.
I’m not willing to criticize him because everyone reacts differently to different things and he meant no harm whilst being very courageous albeit stupid.
The gofundme s**t though is comical.

Never producing an opposing opinion, just there to abuse me like usual. No where to be seen when I'm proven right though... usually running away and hiding. Given my high propensity for being right, it explains your lack of posts since 2009.
Get a load of this guy, high propensity for being right, my loyal fans following me. Tragic.

I hope trolley man spends it on heroin.

I wonder how long it will take someone to engage in deliberate ambush marketing at a protracted event of this nature. I wouldn't put it past some folk to enter the scene wearing t shirts of some business of theirs just to lap up the publicity. People are stupid.

Anyway, good luck to the bloke. Nothing against him.

Through our refugee programs we now have ASIO saying it will cost $1b just to keep track of all the nasties already here, weve got people fighting for ISIS in Syria and regular terrorist attacks in our cities. What exactly is your solution?

And everyone knows Mr Potato Head just doesn’t want brown potatoes getting mixed up in the same bin with the white potatoes. Even though nothing actually happens... they all still taste like potato. The bigger problem is when there is one blighted Potato, like Mr Potato Head, which can spread and ruin the whole bin.

Here we have a corrupted anthropomorphic potato who deliberately misuses and abuses his position of power for personal gain, stating that some people (I.e. brown people) shouldn’t come into our country as they’re likely to abuse the system...

I can’t take this corrupt degenerate seriously, they really should look at putting someone who cares about home affairs in charge of this portfolio. This guy is a joke.

"White Australia Policy" would never have enabled this situation. Just sayin'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tried to fly to Syria to join Islamic state- was not red flagged!

That is ultimate red flag , where’s the common sense?

Anyone found with intent to join Islamic state should be getting life in prison, or deported to join them and die in the fight! Passports cancelled and not able to return. Common sense

Last edited:

I’m a lot of people did oppose you opinion about shoot in leg. Which is counter to standard police doctrine.

Anyone found with intent to join Islamic state should be getting life in prison, or deported to join them and die in the fight! Passports cancelled and not able to return. Common sense

Not according to QA on the ABC ( good old unbiased balanced ABC) which believes we should bring them back home put them in therapy and off they go into our jail cells to make buddies and recruit more.

He was an Australian citizen, we couldn’t have stopped him coming HOME. Im glad he wasn’t able to go to Syria and get the training to make a car explode properly.

He was an Australian citizen, we couldn’t have stopped him coming HOME. Im glad he wasn’t able to go to Syria and get the training to make a car explode properly.

I thought they had already stopped Australian citizens that are fighting for IS from returning? If done before why can’t they now?

Lol. It's not a 'list', it's a 'grid'.

The domestic intelligence agency reportedly operates on a “grid” framework which categorises the level of surveillance and investigation it applies to any of the hundreds of Islamic radicals who at any one time are of security interest to the agency, The Australian reports.

The grid is organised into concentric circles, with subjects moving from the centre, where scrutiny is at its most intense, towards the periphery, where the level of surveillance is gradually scaled down

https://www.news.com.au/national/au...t/news-story/402ae5f0aa65f150a89668436e694b49
https://www.news.com.au/national/au...t/news-story/402ae5f0aa65f150a89668436e694b49
It's a list of names (of hundreds of Islamic radicals), each with the required level of surveillance and investigation ASIO apply to that person (from none, to 24 hour round the clock type stuff).

It's not a list of names with risk assesments and the level of surveilance required though. It's a graph of names and risk assesments with level or surviellance required.

So therefore ASIO cant be blamed if this guys name wasnt on the list, seeing as there was no list. Just a grid.

You might want to buy into this kind of semantic bullshit, but at the end of the day ASIO have a list of names of Islamic radicals, with risk of terrorism attached, all of whom are subject to varying level of scruitiny and surveillance based on that risk of terrorism.

If you'd like I can pull an ASIO and call it 'the terror watch grid' for you for accuracy from now on?

Lol. It's not a 'list', it's a 'grid'.

It's a list of names (of hundreds of Islamic radicals), each with the required level of surveillance and investigation ASIO apply to that person (from none, to 24 hour round the clock type stuff).

It's not a list of names with risk assesments and the level of surveilance required though. It's a graph of names and risk assesments with level or surviellance required.

So therefore ASIO cant be blamed if this guys name wasnt on the list, seeing as there was no list. Just a grid.

You might want to buy into this kind of semantic bullshit, but at the end of the day ASIO have a list of names of Islamic radicals, with risk of terrorism attached, all of whom are subject to varying level of scruitiny and surveillance based on that risk of terrorism.

If you'd like I can pull an ASIO and call it 'the terror watch grid' for you for accuracy from now on?
Face it, if you knew what you were talking about, which is rare, you wouldn’t have been wrong. There’s no list.

I think they need dual citizenship before we will strip their Australian. If his status was dual and that could happen then I’m with you.

Even with his stand alone Australian citizenship, intent to join a terrorist organisation should have had him red flagged and really should be put in prison.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back