Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
#barup

183665113_10158089249687703_513395191405659632_n.jpg

The team for all South Australians, fully owned and operated by the SNAFL for almost 3 decades until they bought back their license, siding with Victoria in opposition to a SA club being allowed to wear a significant heritage guernsey in limited games , is the most Fruchoctopian thing ever.

These campaigners need to be smashed into oblivion tonight.

This game is about so much more than four points.

The Olde Adelaide Liberal SANFL Football Franchise Pty Ltd

Adelaide's daily newspaper full of self righteous indignation about Port's 'treachery' and 'betrayal' of our state, of having a hidden agenda, of 'double dealing'.

And there at the top of the page is a less than discrete advert for a 'gentlemans' restaurant.

Perfect!

Adelaide's daily newspaper full of self righteous indignation about Port's 'treachery' and 'betrayal' of our state, of having a hidden agenda, of 'double dealing'.

And there at the top of the page is a less than discrete advert for a 'gentlemans' restaurant.

Perfect!

Has anyone bothered to investigate the SANFL and its handling of transition from the SANFL to AFL since the late 80's to now. It would be an interesting read to see how mismanaged the state's football governing body actually was.

The headline I like the best on this page is “Shades of ‘77 and Packer’s cricket bomb”.

I wonder if, 31 years after the event, that the opinion at the time remained the same.

Can you imagine any cricket supporter/player saying, in 2008, that they didn’t agree that what Packer did was good for the game.

Last edited:
An interesting side effect of being stopped from selling the AFL prison bars is that they've ended up creating a crowd where most people are rocking up with the Magpies logo plastered all over them, which is exactly what Eddie doesn't want.

An interesting side effect of being stopped from selling the AFL prison bars is that they've ended up creating a crowd where most people are rocking up with the Magpies logo plastered all over them, which is exactly what Eddie doesn't want.
Yeah it doesn't make any sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1121316

they slapped me demerit points just for posting an innocuous one liner..:poo:

I got thread banned for responding to daft posts in like manner.. didn't know who did it but looks like a c'wood mod

They also denied my reporting posts

Yep - let us where one with the PAFC logo on it and we all sweet.

at the moment the only available PB is one with a magpie on it 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back