Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was talk before about getting guernsey made but why dont we just buy our SANFL gurnseys instead of AFL?

The club will profit off it and will see there is a clear desire from the fans to wear it.

Last edited:

Petition signed and avatar change incoming.

I’m an interstate and now international member and a baby of our AFL era. My attachment to the Prison Bars might not date back generations but being at Adelaide oval in 2014 was one of the greatest days of my life.

#bringbackthebars #barup

Last edited:
Should we start a thread on the main board to encourage support from opposition supporters?

There seems to be quite a positive attitude towards it and most opposition supporters wont come on the Port board.
Please don’t!! This is about us, not a main board s**t fest!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should we start a thread on the main board to encourage support from opposition supporters?

There seems to be quite a positive attitude towards it and most opposition supporters wont come on the Port board.
Been done before successfully but wouldn't go again.

The main board and intelligence are two things that have never gone hand in hand.

My hope for mankind dies a little each time I make the mistake of going there.

Petition signed and avatar change incoming.

I’m an interstate and now international member and a baby of our AFL era. My attachment to the Prison Bars might not date back generations but being at Adelaide oval in 2014 was one of the greatest days of my life.

#bringbackthebars #barup
Ayyyy nice avatar!

77eb148dd7bfce0a7e7be3b53a03d597.jpg

#barredup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back