Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What would the AFL do if we came out with an Indigenous PB guernsey?
No idea, but it’s looking likely given Hawthorn are wearing a very dark jumper for Indigenous Round, so the PBs with their white panel are pretty light, pair that with white shorts and obviously the Indigenous design will give it even more white, it might be happening

What would the AFL do if we came out with an Indigenous PB guernsey?

I suggested that to the club a few years ago. Are columns of dots in parallel stripes?
:think:

Just had a scary thought.

Eddie was uncharacteristically complimentary about us yesterday - almost to the extreme.

Am hoping that Gil the Dill hasn't given him a nod and a wink to say that "don't worry. We'll never give them permission to use those stupid PB's ever again, no matter what they say, or no matter how many signatures they come up with", and so Ed is trying to be Mr Nice Guy now.

Let's hope not :mad: :oops::eek:

Eddie was uncharacteristically complimentary about us yesterday - almost to the extreme.

Am hoping that Gil the Dill hasn't given him a nod and a wink to say that "don't worry. We'll never give them permission to use those stupid PB's ever again, no matter what they say, or no matter how many signatures they come up with", and so Ed is trying to be Mr Nice Guy now.

The matter will never go away and sooner or later, the popular vote wins.

Yeah it made me very nervous. Something's up.

I noticed that too, it was bizarre. Constant compliments re 150 years and hoping Koche is enjoying the game etc. Weird, because that is not his normal behaviour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn's Indigenous jumper is majority brown ... does this mean we will have a majority white or teal Indigenous jumper? How did the clubs even work this out given the fixture was only released last week?

I wouldn't look that far into it. Eddie being a Collingwood nut hates Richmond probably more than any club in the AFL.

Eddie is a decent commentator that can usually take his president hat off and just call as a fan of of the game, but that was strangely positive on Saturday, especially considering we were playing a Vic powerhouse traditional club.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Or he was trying to soften his image to us knowing that we can clearly see he's losing it.

'Im a good guy, I respect Port Adelaide, just don't wear that Guernsey in the AFL please!'

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I too thought eddie's non stop d*ck kissing of all things Port Adelaide were just a tad too far over the top.
Hopefully it was all genuine and he got wrapped up in the quality and intensity of the game and it had nothing to do with his dislike for the tiggers, but I wouldn't put money on that being the case.

I thought a lot his carry on was for Dwayne Russell's benefit, like he was trying to goad him into a sort of "press Red for Ed" call on his team. It was quite funny when he described Dwayne as a "Port Adelaide Champion" and Russell replied along the lines of there was enough Port people who had seen him play to know the truth on that score.

I thought a lot his carry on was for Dwayne Russell's benefit, like he was trying to goad him into a sort of "press Red for Ed" call on his team. It was quite funny when he described Dwayne as a "Port Adelaide Champion" and Russell replied along the lines of there was enough Port people who had seen him play to know the truth on that score.

The other thing I thought was interesting is how Nick Riewoldt cut Eddie off early on in the call, as he regularly does to people on the couch etc, then he went quiet and after that often hesitated before saying anything.

Ed butters a lot of bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back