Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Collingwood have any control here whatsoever, apart from the political influence they have over the AFL.

... Collingwood would make some noise but they wouldn't challenge it on court. Trying to trademark colours in sport? Good luck. And the prison bars are a significant design departure from what Collingwood wear. The last thing Collingwood want is a court decision approving the bars. ...
Even if Collingwood did manage to trade mark the use of black and white, as with all clubs participating in the AFL they would have signed that trade mark over to the AFL. No AFL club owns the trade marks to its logos, guernseys and, should one actually exist, colours.

So as you say, this is 100% up to the AFL. Collingwood aren't even an interested party in the eyes of the law.

Kudos to all those fans at the G flying the PB's flag on enemy territory. We salute you!
Wore them proudly from 5am Sunday morning on the flight to the G, and until arriving back home last night. Loud and proud

I wear the bars most days underneath my clothes. I can feel our rich premiership history permeate through my soul at every moment. It gives me strength.

I wear the bars most days underneath my clothes. I can feel our rich premiership history permeate through my soul at every moment. It gives me strength.
A group of primary school kids are playing football and accidentally kick the ball over the fence, thankfully it lands at the feet of POWER OF OPTIMISM who RIPS OPEN their shirt to reveal the Prison Bars and unleashes a McKenzie like torpedo to return the ball from whence it came (The Sun)

A group of primary school kids are playing football and accidentally kick the ball over the fence, thankfully it lands at the feet of POWER OF OPTIMISM who RIPS OPEN their shirt to reveal the Prison Bars and unleashes a McKenzie like torpedo to return the ball from whence it came (The Sun)
Sounds like the start of some good anime

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I made a little something out of acrylic this afternoon:

View attachment 1138544

Edit: If anyone would like one for themselves, feel free to send me a PM! For BigFooty members, I will only be asking $5.00 each + delivery.
Looks great! You should get in touch with the club. That should be part of every membership package from next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back