Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have submitted the first list to Chief. The following should receive medals once he completes the process for us. Unfortunately I can't tag you as there is a limit on how many people you can tag in each post.

afl2004
Andre
Andy_B
awesomemedal14
Biscuit45
Brian McGee
chachi11
Christophaha
Datbird187
Dylan8
Eddie Dingle
elpirate
Enviable Tradition
Forzaport
Frank Hansen II
Garabaldi Red
glitch01
Grave Danger
Handsome_Jack
HaroldOliver
HighBudget
Janus
jaypea14
JimmyBeerCans
John Kale
Kiss From A Rozee
Klim
Macca19
Magus
Malcheski
Marmozet
Marsh1870
Melanchronic
Moo87
Needs Gravy
No21sTightManPerm
Pappagallo
PepeSilvia
Ports1870
PowerKat
Prison bar Pete
raman
Rendaw
RossFC
RussellEbertHandball
Sarah Smiles
Schultzenfest
Shokunin
Sims01
Smartys Power
Spadge
Stephen Crowe
SteppingTiger
Stuman
TheFVK
TredreaWilbur
Vic_Vinegar
Wind Power
Zakk Wylde
Nice one mate! Love my badge!

This is a slight variation from your traditional avatar, so I can understand if you don't want to use it.
I just felt like throwing something together.
hqWKNnN.jpg

Who would be willing to shell out a couple of bucks for one of these as a fully filled good quality transfer sticker? I'm going to do a run, but they aren't cheap to buy bulk!

Dimensions: 450mm x 100mm, could come as a smaller option if people prefer as 450mm is quite big! I know i'm slapping one on the Kreuzer.

5OY4fAT.png

Who would be willing to shell out a couple of bucks for one of these as a fully filled good quality transfer sticker? I'm going to do a run, but they aren't cheap to buy bulk!

Dimensions: 450mm x 100mm, could come as a smaller option if people prefer as 450mm is quite big! I know i'm slapping one on the Kreuzer.

View attachment 591039
Yep I’d be up for one for the back of the 100 series if the price isnt too exy.

View attachment 591039

Look great Doc but sorry, don’t do car stickers hence me providing Hooligan87 with the opportunity to have my member stickers in the past.

If anyone needs an extra one, past years or future, let me know and they are yours (if I have the year you need anyway) as the Hooligan didn’t need them this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 591039
Back of the patrol would look good

View attachment 591039
Hell yes!

View attachment 591039

In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back