Preview Brisbane Lions v Collingwood Magpies @ (probably?) The Gabba, Saturday 7:10 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked My Lions Account and tickets have arrived.😊
Thanks for that just checked my account and ticket listed
Looks good sect 422 row jj

For those that want to check their seat location see link below
Enter your section number - Go - Increase to full screen - Pause/drag up/down

Got tickets. On the opposite side of the ground up in nose bleed territory. Between wing and the 50 metre line so possy is acceptable just high. Will give a different perspective to the game though so always looking for a positive.
Ours are just one bay across from our norm but a bit higher which sucks, but just happy to get some tickets

Got our 4 tickets, pretty good seats too, our permanent position is section 422, we got section 420.:D:brisbane:

Thanks for that just checked my account and ticket listed
Looks good sect 422 row jj

For those that want to check their seat location see link below
Enter your section number - Go - Increase to full screen - Pause/drag up/down

They're great seats, you might even be in our usual seats.... happy viewing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to hear in Fagan's presser above that Marcus Adams trained fully yesterday and will be having a full match type training session over the weekend and should be available for round 23. :D

Great to hear in Fagan's presser above that Marcus Adams trained fully yesterday and will be having a full match type training session over the weekend and should be available for round 23. :D

Will be a very interesting team selection to see who he comes in for.

No update on Payne either

If it was up to me I'd go Birchall out(that wont happen though), so I'm thinking it'll be one of Coleman/Prior unfortunately.

GO back to the Cats game and, IMO, the extra run and desperation of the young defenders that night more than compensated for Birchalls foot skills - which have dropped off anyway.

If it was up to me I'd go Birchall out(that wont happen though), so I'm thinking it'll be one of Coleman/Prior unfortunately.

I would think Lester would be most likely - to memory it was Froggy who came in to replace Marcus when he got injured.

I can't believe my luck.

Our usual seats are :- Section 423 Row JJ seat numbers 30 and 31 which are about halfway up and almost bang on centre wing

What we've been allocated :- Section 423 Row JJ seat numbers 32 and 33

I had to get lucky sooner or later

i wish I'd put an entry in Powerball now

Just don't see the hype in Coleman yet. Skinny kid who jogs around looking lost a bit. Loved his first few games but hasn't really hunted the opposition like he did then as much. Needs more of the pill too. Would rather get games into Robertson, Prior heck even etc. as they will be the blokes who can take the enxt step next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back