Review Bulldogs Lose To GWS (113 - 55)

Remove this Banner Ad

You've done a u-turn on him based on his good play throughout the season, i'm just questioning the logic of doing another u-turn based on 1 game where the whole team was down.

The way our team plays, the forward line output is always going to be tied into how well our midfield performs. Hard to judge the front 6 when we got so comprehensively beaten around
So you’re writing off Bailey dale because he was 1 of 20 bulldogs who didn’t play well. Even though he played a huge role in getting us to finals by kicking 20 goals in 7 games. And 5 goals to book our ticket into finals the previous game? What a genius you are.

I don't really regard myself as a genius but thanks for the compliment. If you think the final is the only poor game Dale has played, well not much more I can say other than that you are entitled to your opinion .

As team They physically targeted Bont Macrae and Dunkley. That’s our engine.
They stood up for a time but as a collective we meekly accepted their mauling.
Worse we refused to tempo the game to take the edge off the sppeed and momentum thereby frustrating their physicality and forcing them to run and cover space.
From a development point of view it was a great lesson. Our speed of ball movement requires physical strength and smarts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back