Admin Announcement Buy/Swap/Sell Grand Final tickets! - PLEASE READ OP

Remove this Banner Ad

FYI If you haven't handed it back and don't go to the game you'll be banned from next year's ballot.
Cheers mate yeah I know, I'll go in the end, but it's a pity because I'm really not into it this year where as others would be desperate. MCC really is a privilege, (an expensive one).

Looking for 2 tickets on behalf of two every dedicated pies supporters. If anyone is selling feel free to drop me a PM. Standing or seated is fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for 1 ticket. West Coast fan, I don't care where it is located. Pm me if you have one to sell.

Hey guys, I'm after two tickets.I have $1200 for both, can pick up and pay cash in Melbourne. Thanks

Last edited:
Wasn't impressed with Ticketek. All the info stated I would need to show ID to pick up my ticket, I would need to produce the credit card used to purchase the ticket. All they asked for was my name and mobile number. Anyone that knew me and knew I got a ticket in the ballot could have gone and given my mobile number and taken my ticket what a joke of an organisation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back