Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast try it on Cracked, i always do good with it on that map.

Whats everyones favourite maps??

Mine is WMD, just has that mw2 'feel' for it for me

Jungle. Everybody loves Jungle.

Cracked is good too, and Nuketown is good sparingly.

Lol Jungle, Everyone just fights in that back corner with all the bamboo houses. and i always get the first kill in that map, love it :D

That s**t is one of the reasons I don't bother gaming on PC's anymore. :)

But you spend $800 on a new console every time your old one is superseeded!:p:)

Get the 1GB GeForce GTX 460 its a good midrange cards that will play all your new games well for about $250

But both are releasing and released new cards, AMD have allready released there 6XXX midrange cards.

More here
http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=867161
http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=910924

Lol, is yours a bit outdated.

Thanks! The PC doesn't even have one that I can tell, played MW2 with a shitty 256mb card (in my laptop) which was ok with the graphics dialed right down but I can't seem to do that with Black Ops. It runs but near on impossible to play as the FPS is slow as hell!

Atleast try it on Cracked, i always do good with it on that map.

Whats everyones favourite maps??

Mine is WMD, just has that mw2 'feel' for it for me

I also like Jungle. Great map for Domination.

Played a bit of Grid tonight and I started off liking it but when you play it 5 times in a row it gets boring.

Didn't mind Havana at first either but that is a terrible map for Domination as B especially is right out in the open and there is always a dude hiding behind the balcony up top.

1. Jungle
2. Firing Range
3. Array
4. Summit
5. Radiation
6. Grid

7. Havana
8. Cracked
9. WMD
10. Villa
11. Launch

12. Crisis
13. Nuketown

14. Hanoi

WMD has gone up since I last ranked the maps. I've grown to like it.

Didn't mind Havana at first either but that is a terrible map for Domination as B especially is right out in the open and there is always a dude hiding behind the balcony up top.

Smoke grenades are your friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seriously though, they must sit there planning out the game thinking about how much they can **** it up when they put s**t like second chance in there. 'yeah, that will **** it up nice and good, lets put that in there. next, rc cars...'

I changed my killstreak rewards around knowing that i can actually get high killstreaks now.

ATM it's (5) Napalm strike
(7) Attack helicopter
(9) Rolling thunder

I stole the rolling thunder of some chump i killed... it is ****ing awesome.

My killstreaks are (Hardline Pro)
4- Care Package
7- Rolling Thunder
8- Chopper Gunner

Have to say I'm pretty disappointed with this game. I liked it at the start but it's getting a bit stale and as annoying as tubers were on MW2 at least there were different types of players. All the maps on Black Ops are the same except for Nuketown of course. And damn are those RC cars annoying.

seriously though, they must sit there planning out the game thinking about how much they can **** it up when they put s**t like second chance in there. 'yeah, that will **** it up nice and good, lets put that in there. next, rc cars...'

Totally agree here. Second chance is craptacular. I was playing last night with the crappy Olympia. Every second player I came across seemed to have second chance. I pump two shots into the body and get killed while he's in second chance and I'm trying to change weapons. As much a fault of the weak shotties.

RC's are insane. Got sick of using them myself and felt cheap. Last night it seemed like every second our team or the opposition was unleashing an RC. My friend and I were actually laughing about the constant announcements. Should have been at least a 4 kill streak if not 5.

My Kill streaks are:

3 Spy Plane
7 Attack chopper
9 Chopper Gunner

I mainly play team deathmatch. If I was playing Free for all I would replace the spy plane with either Napalm strike or Attack Dogs. I figure that on team death match giving all your team mates the location of the enemy is very good value for three kills. But it is not worth it when you are the only one in Free for All.

Now that I played this a fair bit my favourite maps are Jungle and Launch. I also really like Firing Range and Grid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back