Your minds eye.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
This does not get any easier does it?

3.Whitnall
2.Bannister (again)
1.Thornton (for playing FB in a team whose midfield couldn't get a kick in a stampede)

Hono mentions to Carlos for having a fair dinkum crack and playing every game like it could be his last.

Does anyone deserve it from that game?

If pushed,

3 Whitnall - two goals from CHB wasn't bad, even if he did get towelled up by Stafford
2. Simpson - played a great first quarter, which is one quarter more than the rest of our midfield
1. O'Hailpin - cos he's fun to watch and tried hard

3. Me for turning up to watch that tripe.
2. Lovely young richmond lass who was sporting a nice slinky singlet
1. Beer. Nice and cold and livened a dull day up

3 - Thornton, for always giving it his best when we know he's out of what should be his position.
2 - Walker, grab that captaincy son!
1 - Smith, for rapping on the door hard enough to get elevated. I feel this deserves recognition with a vote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Walker - good all day.
2. Bannister
3. Whitnall

Eddie - thought he tried hard, chased, tacked hard again.
Barnaby - particularly early, but tried all day
Carlos - just tries so hard and that run and pass to AW showed that with perserverance he will just keep improving.

Kooley said:
really like sentanta but can not believe people are putting him in for a vote. talk about patronising.
don't forget it's most valuable, not best. Considering our backline weakness, this make him very valuable.

Intersting that most have whitnal in the best 3 players, from a tigers point of view, id say your 3 best where

3.Bannister
2. Walker
1.Kouta or French take your pick

Whitnall ended up with 3 goal and a a fair few touches but he had a goal kicked on him right at the start by schulz, whitnall was no where near the contest i think he was actually in the center when it went down to schulz, then he was moved to stafford and stafford kicked 2- maybe 3 on him from memory and they where all basicly because lance had run off and wouldnt play anywhere near staff, and then i remember lance having the ball on the back flank and chipping it sideways only be to be intercepted by tambling and it ended up in a richmond goal.

Good signs for the blues though, walker is going to be a star, sentanta is showing some signs, fisher and waite look like they will become very good players, eddie betts has a red hot dip somthing stevens should take note of , simpson will be a gun.

Stafford678 said:
Intersting that most have whitnal in the best 3 players, from a tigers point of view, id say your 3 best where

3.Bannister
2. Walker
1.Kouta or French take your pick

Whitnall ended up with 3 goal and a a fair few touches but he had a goal kicked on him right at the start by schulz, whitnall was no where near the contest i think he was actually in the center when it went down to schulz, then he was moved to stafford and stafford kicked 2- maybe 3 on him from memory and they where all basicly because lance had run off and wouldnt play anywhere near staff, and then i remember lance having the ball on the back flank and chipping it sideways only be to be intercepted by tambling and it ended up in a richmond goal.

Good signs for the blues though, walker is going to be a star, sentanta is showing some signs, fisher and waite look like they will become very good players, eddie betts has a red hot dip somthing stevens should take note of , simpson will be a gun.

Good observations Stafford,

I noticed this also with Lance. I think from a Cartlon perspective Lance should be played either forward or across half back. Last line of defence is crazy imo. He does play wide and with his lack of pace will get caught out often in the last line.

Cartlon supporters do love him though as he has so much skill and does at least make contests. I feel that in an overall weak Carlton performance Lance did come back strongly in the second half to be one of our best 3-5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back