Review Cats defeat the Blues at MCG by 30 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed, you cannot out run a kicked football.
Foot speed, while handy, doesn't equal fast ball movement, the very best EVER to move the ball quickly had very little genuine leg speed through the middle of the ground.
A midfield of Bartel, Ablett, Corey, Selwood and Ling wasn't quick by any stretch, but geez they moved it quicker than any other team ever.
Greg Williams, Sam Mitchell. Both about as fast as on old golf buggy, but boy did they speed the game up with precision fast skills.

Close has both speed and fast precise disposal. Probably my favourite player along with his introverted personality.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Can you please post your screenshot of Darty celebrating while Hawkins is on all fours in the background again?

I've literally been laughing at it all day.

I want to like it for a second time.

It's the definition of "no thoughts, just vibes," which actually perfectly describes me at the moment.

No thoughts, just vibing to Geelong's killer form.
20220716_214419.jpg
Just for you!

The truly dicey moments are him [Kolo] loading up a handball for seemingly two hours (gets caught, gets chopped off) or those legendary attempts at switching the ball/hitting up a short target under pressure. Regular season, it happens but not too much. Finals, there is a highlight reel and seemingly at crucial times.
True. He should be instructed to kick long then, at least it gives some time for a reset. He does not do cute well.

True. He should be instructed to kick long then, at least it gives some time for a reset. He does not do cute well.
Exactly I think his instruction should simply be to heave it up towards Hawk, Cameron, Blitz or Stanley - failing that, any kind of solid territory. Let the big men and runners follow on from there. You can't have everyone doing that but for Kolo keeping it simple is best.

I'm so glad you posted this catempire.... for someone so young, so talented SDK's primary single-minded thought is all about WINNING as this GIF clearly demonstrates after the final siren against Blues on Saturday night. You can see how much it means to him, WINNING (with 'team first' ethos always going to be his motto). Sam's a rare talent in so many ways, with him being apart of the future Geelong FC leadership group assured and to be certain he has now proudly become my number ONE Cat, best and most important young player since Selwood and Tomahawk way back in the 2006 draft, GO CATS 👍

Attachments

• SDK.gif
    SDK.gif
    5.7 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back