Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewok.jpg

Artists impression of starburns
OMG I WANT TO HUG HIM SO MUCH

NO YOU F**KING DON'T! :thumbsdown:
Reverse psychology. Bombers has taught you well :eek:

"Oh, don't hug me really really tight, guys. I hate it so much when you hug me, ohhh especially when you hug me right there, no not there a little lower, yeah that's the spot... that I really hate" :rolleyes::thumbsdown:

"Oh, don't hug me really really tight, guys. I hate it so much when you hug me, ohhh especially when you hug me right there, no not there a little lower, yeah that's the spot... that I really hate" :rolleyes::thumbsdown:

No, I actually really, really dislike hugs.

I said it in the old thread, I literally 'Malfoy' people when they hug me.

No, I actually really, really dislike hugs.

I said it in the old thread, I Malfoy people when they hug me.

An orc is about to penetrate you. Morgs says, "Fyfo, I'll save you, but only if you let me hug you!" What do you do?

I just needed to quote this because a like isn't enough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, but it is probably a lot better than hooking up with some drunken slob at a local bar. Is it surprising that fit and healthy people like AFL players tend to be attractive to the opposite sex? If some guy on here hooked up with an Olympic track and field athlete, most people would think he is a legend and wouldn't question his motivation for doing it.
Cool culture :thumbsu:

An orc is about to penetrate you. Morgs says, "Fyfo, I'll save you, but only if you let me hug you!" What do you do?

Orcs don't exist. :p

What if the world was going to be blown up and only you could save it by giving someone you hate a really big, genuine hug?

I would bear it for the sake of humanity. :straining::rainbow:

I feel the same way, Starburns_ . Hugging is the worst when you're socially inept.

Wouldn't happen. I would have to go and find someone else to help me save him, just to make it believable :drunk:

I feel the same way, Starburns_ . Hugging is the worst when you're socially inept.

I just like having boundaries, it's frustrating how for some reason it's considered an automatically socially acceptable interaction. Can we not just shake hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back