Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

I get uncomfortable when I'm hugging a woman and she starts to make noises like a kitten and I feel her nipples harden against my body... especially when I'm leaving a nursing home.

Harry Potter is Asian?
It was discussing the influence that Harry potter has had on youths of china

'Harry Potter And Beaker And Burn'
Plot Synopsis: There is no official synopsis so let's just assume it's about the year Ron accidentally manages to get the telly working at Hogwart's but the magic goes haywire. Dinosaurs and Pixar characters come to life and wreak havoc among the school's population. Can Harry save the day before the big dance?

That is from a knockoff version off the books and sold in china

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was discussing the influence that Harry potter has had on youths of china

'Harry Potter And Beaker And Burn'
Plot Synopsis: There is no official synopsis so let's just assume it's about the year Ron accidentally manages to get the telly working at Hogwart's but the magic goes haywire. Dinosaurs and Pixar characters come to life and wreak havoc among the school's population. Can Harry save the day before the big dance?

That is from a knockoff version off the books and sold in china
:drunk:

I keep the tongue flat, not pointy and make sure not to concentrate too much on just the one area.
I thought you had to do the alphabet??? Motor boating is also acceptable!

I thought you had to do the alphabet??? Motor boating is also acceptable!

I've never tried the alphabet, seems a bit contrived. Just follow the movements and responses. You motorboat there?

We're still discussing Caramello Koalas yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back