Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd sooner starve. :p

Seriously though, how did this come from an aversion to hugs to comparisons to f***ing Bombers? :thumbsdown:

I'm not completely anti-hugs (I'm not naive enough to think I can avoid them entirely in life), but if you're with friends or family or something, why do you need to hug to say goodbye (or even hello o_O)? I don't get it. :confused:

I hug everyone on almost every occasion i see them.

I even hug people I haven't met before sometimes when i've hugged everyone else and they're the only ones left. It feels weird, maybe even rude, to move to a handshake when you've hugged everyone else

I hug everyone on almost every occasion i see them.

I even hug people I haven't met before sometimes when i've hugged everyone else and they're the only ones left. It feels weird, maybe even rude, to move to a handshake when you've hugged everyone else

Conversely, if you hug no one, no one feels left out. :rainbow:

I've never tried the alphabet, seems a bit contrived. Just follow the movements and responses. You motorboat there?

We're still discussing Caramello Koalas yeah
Yes. I remember watching sex in the city when I was a young Brett. I learnt a valuable lessen one episode...wash the caramel oFf your face when you're done.

That and that show 'real sex...um...koala...yeah' that was on at 9.30 at night. I was the only kid in year 1 that had a tv in their room so I'd fill everyone in the next day. I remember there was a scene that showed a camera inside the caramello koala during intercourse...I told everyone that sex was putting your penis in the caramello koala and urinating.

Yes. I remember watching sex in the city when I was a young Brett. I learnt a valuable lessen one episode...wash the caramel oFf your face when your done.

That and that show 'real sex...um...koala...yeah' that was on at 9.30 at night. I was the only kid in year 1 that had a tv in their room so I'd fill everyone in the next day. I remember there was a scene that showed a camera inside the caramello koala during intercourse...I told everyone that sex was putting your penis in the caramello koala and urinating.

I remember that footage. Not particularly sexy.

I love that women enjoy hugging. I enjoy feeling your boobs with my chest.

Cmon guys, don't pretend you don't do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, if there was nothing else on offer I'd eat a caramello koala, just for sustenance. But I much prefer jelly snakes.

Not sure if more gay innuendo or serious?

Had some peanut M and Ms .Delish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back