Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men don't hug as of right. Pure and simple. Win something they might do it spontaneously but notas of practice. Time to reclaim masculinity and piss off this hipster s**t

Oh yeah, if you don't hug a dude after he takes a wicket, you're a s**t team mate. :drunk:

Just not a fan. I've seen too many blokes hug a lady and look like a creep. I prefer only hugging the mrs. If I meet a lady for the first time I'll shake her hand like a gentleman would but after that no contact.

For the record, I never initiate a hug with a woman but if they want to come up to me and smoosh their girls into me, I'm going to notice them.

Men don't hug as of right. Pure and simple. Win something they might do it spontaneously but notas of practice. Time to reclaim masculinity and piss off this hipster s**t
Agreed, no better feeling in cricket though getting an important wicket and going straight to your teammate who took the catch or whatever etc

You know you're going a bit far if you grope their behind also, worked sometimes in nightclubs when I was drunk back in the day however
A mate of mine would get into clubs when he was 16. He was a bit of a ladies man and did whatever the * he wanted and still pulled. I got a fake id when I was 17 and went clubbing with him and a few others. I saw him pinch a girls arse and 5mins later they were making out. Not something I'd do so I thought I'd give it a go on the dance floor. The look I got...sweet Jesus. I don't know why I expected anything different but it was definitely the last time I did it!

Bit sensitive tonight Starbucks ... Nobody actually believes the guy afraid of physical contact is like Bombres :p

Indeed, but the fact we reached that point was as good a sign as any that the joke has probably strayed into iffy territory (Duritz got there the moment he made the NYC Island thread). :p

A mate of mine would get into clubs when he was 16. He was a bit of a ladies man and did whatever the **** he wanted and still pulled. I got a fake id when I was 17 and went clubbing with him and a few others. I saw him pinch a girls arse and 5mins later they were making out. Not something I'd do so I thought I'd give it a go on the dance floor. The look I got...sweet Jesus. I don't know why I expected anything different but it was definitely the last time I did it!
I only ever pinched if I got to the hold hands dancing stage just before making out lol

For the record, I never initiate a hug with a woman but if they want to come up to me and smoosh their girls into me, I'm going to notice them.
I dont hug a great deal of people. In these pc times, hugs and physical contact can be taken the wrong way. Better to say gidday and shake a hand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah, if you don't hug a dude after he takes a wicket, you're a s**t team mate. :drunk:
If you win a final there may be some emotion but otherwise, it's hug the bloke next to me

I dont hug a great deal of people. In these pc times, hugs and physical contact can be taken the wrong way. Better to say gidday and shake a hand

Yeah, it's hard to call sometimes, with guys it's easy. A shake of the hand.

Then there are times where I've shaken the guys hand but not the girls and I'm like, do I shake their hand, and then too much time has gone by and I just weakly hold my hand up in a "hey" gesture and it's super ******* awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back