Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting all serious in here. Here's something else to hate.

I sit in the right hand lane doing the speed limit. Want to speed? I don't ******* care.

:cool:

Stay left unless overtaking only applies to 80kmh and over.

I sit in the right hand lane doing the speed limit. Want to speed? I don't ******* care.

Get the * out of the way campaigner!

Government is violating human rights, Tony Abbott attacks the person that points that out! Or he says "Australians are sick of being lectured to by the UN"... are we? I am not. Stop violating human rights, you stupid pathetic old jerk! :straining: Then he runs around scaring people about terrorism to try and win votes, says he wishes Muslim leaders "said it like they mean it" when they say Islam is a religion of peace and condemn terrorism! Knighthoods :oops: Just go away, Abbott!

winkgate.gif
This makes my skin crawl

Government is violating human rights, Tony Abbott attacks the person that points that out! Or he says "Australians are sick of being lectured to by the UN"... are we? I am not. Stop violating human rights, you stupid pathetic old jerk! :straining: Then he runs around scaring people about terrorism to try and win votes, says he wishes Muslim leaders "said it like they mean it" when they say Islam is a religion of peace and condemn terrorism! Knighthoods :oops: Just go away, Abbott!

So you were happier when there was more people in detention and dying at sea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get the **** out of the way campaigner!

^^This.

They mostly do, yidaki. Ask yourself how bill shorten sent his kids through Melbourne high on a union officials salary ?

There's a few good ones at there who are working hard on making positive change with their own ego getting involved. Unfortunately, however, I feel that the majority are just egotistical douchebags who are in for the colour of their party and the pride of their name.

So you were happier when there was more people in detention and dying at sea.
:drunk::thumbsu:

I would be happy if we obeyed UN conventions fulfilled our obligations with regards to refugees and didn't violate human rights. Where are the statistics saying less people are dying at sea now? o_O

Add to that his insatiable appetite for kissing babies foreheads. :straining:

This is a weird tradition that's been around for as long as I can remember. I wish politicians would stop it, it's just creepy.

I used to get my kicks hearing about how people died, were raped and robbed by pirates on their way to australia:drunk:.

I would be happy if we obeyed UN conventions fulfilled our obligations with regards to refugees and didn't violate human rights. Where are the statistics saying less people are dying at sea now? o_O
I agree with Jaz.

There may not be less people dying at sea, we aren't told about it anymore because this government refuses to be upfront with the public in regards to what is going on.

We are being lied to, we are being mislead and we are being fed fear in regards to asylum seekers and refugees.

It is all bullshit.

Julia Gillard was Victorian. Bill shorten is victorian. Tony Abbott is a new south Welsh man. It is no surprise that Victorians and their media don't like Abbott. Add to that the spurious anti women bull s**t.

W A liberals on the other hand don't like Abbott because he forced them to sack their wives and daughters as the hired help.
Good grief. Did I not just say Keating is the best PM we've had in my time? What state is he from?

If you can't see the media hatchet job now you never will. Shorten and Gillard were /are the Victorian media's darling. Look beyond what you are fed by the Age or the Herald.
5e6116694147369871eda4b177afec9ad0dce249c30070c34952716e7d639098.jpg

Not to mention that the Herald-Sun is the biggest-selling paper in the country and led the charge against Gillard and backed Abbott.

You are the worst kind of human. Get the * out of the right lane unless you're overtaking. It's the law, campaigner. YOU FOLLOW THE GODDAMN RULES YOU EVIL MOTHER*er!!!

Economic policy however overrides those issues.
Austerity failed in Europe and it will fail here. It is terrible economic policy.

Ask yourself how bill shorten sent his kids through Melbourne high on a union officials salary ?
Melbourne High is not a private school, as much as it would like to be. School fees there are more than your average state school but nowhere near private schools.

They do fulfil their obligation they just don't accept using people smugglers is the way to meet that obligation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back