Recommitted Chad Wingard [re-signed for 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

What would a team in flag window pay to have his services for 2 yrs.

I know he has a issue with someone in Port hierarchy but if that can be managed, would suit them best or Bulldogs. Pick in late 30's & decent contract would satisfy all.

Not sure if hawks can sign him for 1 yr and pay for his wages as well in a trade. Another version of salary dump - pick trade.

If no decent suitors come up, give him 1 yr contract with triggers for 2nd.

1690710376525.png

What would a team in flag window pay to have his services for 2 yrs.

I know he has a issue with someone in Port hierarchy but if that can be managed, would suit them best or Bulldogs. Pick in late 30's & decent contract would satisfy all.

Not sure if hawks can sign him for 1 yr and pay for his wages as well in a trade. Another version of salary dump - pick trade.

If no decent suitors come up, give him 1 yr contract with triggers for 2nd.

View attachment 1760229
Wouldn’t give up a pick in the 30s or give him a decent contract

Ill ask the question again

Whos worth more Wingard or Stringer

There is zero point Wingard being at the hawks
I might be having a slow Sunday night, but can you explain the question? I'm lost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill ask the question again

Whos worth more Wingard or Stringer

There is zero point Wingard being at the hawks
Seems to like the club. I thought he was headed for retirement honestly with his injuries, but in this form and fitness he's absolutely one we'll be looking to keep. Likely only a one-year contract though, so I could imagine him being tempted by a 2 year offer from a contending side. Bulldogs would surely have a look.

Seems to like the club. I thought he was headed for retirement honestly with his injuries, but in this form and fitness he's absolutely one we'll be looking to keep. Likely only a one-year contract though, so I could imagine him being tempted by a 2 year offer from a contending side. Bulldogs would surely have a look.
Many clubs should be having a look

Wont surprise me if hes at a contender, hes still playing a year as a 32 year old

That's why nobody gets why you asking the question for the second time.
I didnt ask the question in relation to Wingard leaving, it was just a question of whos worth more

It was just a comparison. I asked not long ago and the answer i think would be far different to what it is now

I didnt ask the question in relation to Wingard leaving, it was just a question of whos worth more

It was just a comparison. I asked not long ago and the answer i think would be far different to what it is now

The question you probably should have just asked in the first place is do most Hawthorn fans want Chad to stick around the club next year ??.

The question you probably should have just asked in the first place is do most Hawthorn fans want Chad to stick around the club next year ??.
The majority would, even if it was for a 12 month contract.

I'm told by someone who knows his family that Mitchell loves him too, he's just had a pretty horrid run with his body for the last few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back