Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean we're just more likely to overrun the ball when we fumble?

The last month has seen the worst North Melbourne sides in 48 years (1972)

I reckon the first 9 rounds last year might shade them still from a performance perspective. When you consider Cunners, Thommo and Larkey were on the park at all times.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Never in all my years of following north have I ever wanted to lose but I’m interested in others thoughts re what we can get out of the remainder of the season ? Would you prefer to get a top 5 pick or win the next few games which would give us an incredibly remote chance at playing finals with the likelihood finish just outside the top 8 ?

Hopefully you are the only one with such thoughts.... goes against everything that sport is about

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Something, something, foot skills, something, 2nd round pick, something, something, I don't like his haircut, something, something, something, he dropped a mark once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's one or two on here who I am genuinely surprised are still allowed to post 🤦‍♂️

There's about 15 who aren't even North supporters, but as long as they buy the advertised products, then all is well.

Atley plays because he's the best of a bad bunch of back flankers. I reckon they should release LMac to play Cunners role and get Atley to tag.

Don't like the move of Walker to the forward line as he has never really succeeded there in the past.

He has always looked a competent defender and I don't think North should mess with that.

Surely Brown must have a day out sooner or later. Three extra goals from Brown in most of the losses would have changed the season completely. The injury problem means wins become much harder but the fringe players get a game and you get to see what they have to offer. Brisbane had so few injuries last year Walker could not get a game and so came to the Roos.

Lots of fringe Brisbane players will be looking for new clubs for the same reason. I assume the North requiting staff will be all over it. Lots of North players will be looking for new clubs as we will know they are not quite up to it.

Anyway Go North. I will be glued to Kayo.

Don't like the move of Walker to the forward line as he has never really succeeded there in the past.

He has always looked a competent defender and I don't think North should mess with that.

Surely Brown must have a day out sooner or later. Three extra goals from Brown in most of the losses would have changed the season completely. The injury problem means wins become much harder but the fringe players get a game and you get to see what they have to offer. Brisbane had so few injuries last year Walker could not get a game and so came to the Roos.

Lots of fringe Brisbane players will be looking for new clubs for the same reason. I assume the North requiting staff will be all over it. Lots of North players will be looking for new clubs as we will know they are not quite up to it.

Anyway Go North. I will be glued to Kayo.
I know he was named forward but with Larkey back in the team I’d be surprised if Josh spent much time in the forward line. Unless of course there’s a late out.

We tried two ruckmen there and they didn't cut it. Walker at least provided some presence.

Larkey in today may move Walker back, however I think we need to prioritise McKay playing a key role for development over playing Walker in his preferred spot.

I expect him to play a swingman role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back