Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a view from some that I need to have a more symmetrical 'good post' - 'negative post' ratio.

Even if we get shafted on Thursday (which will probably happen) I'll find a way to be more positive.

I will endeavour to be better.

Have a lovely evening everyone :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Last edited:
Declared he wanted to play for North and walked in to the draft to do so.

Rose to become an excellent player who should have over 120 games for North under his belt and still another 5 years of football if not for succumbing to a terrible debilitating life altering injury.

I get where you're coming from mate, but I reckon special consideration should be afforded in this instance.
I think the club has a way of kind of doing this sort of thing anyway. Just kept more in-house. Wouldn’t surprise me if Kyron has already been earmarked for the number 5.

I will even cop a Razor Ray/Margetts/Leigh Fisher combo, and i don't even know his name, but please, no more of #12

I work with the bloke. A nice guy but doesn’t seem to give us any favors. Nick Brown.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

There's a view from some that I need to have a more symmetrical 'good post' - 'negative post' ratio.

Even if we get shafted on Thursday (which will probably happen) I'll find a way to be more positive.

I will endeavour to be better.

Have a lovely evening everyone :heart::heart::heart::heart:
I’ve changed my mind.....we’re ****ed.

I know people have complained that i go on and on and on and on and on about this, but I want to see Larkey down back and McKay at full forward. Nothing to lose and I think it would be a valuable learning experience for both of them.

Both of them are locks for the nest next yearso let's make sure we know as much as possible about what they can do.

Pikey use to play key back or key forward for Brissie and against Collingwood he would terrorise Wowodin(can't be bothered looking up the spelling) out on the wing which used to amuse me greatly as it was one of the few times you could smell fear on a field. Over the next few years North will improve with the draft, players developing with age and Shaw maturing as a coach but let's not leave any stone unturned.

And sorry about talking about an actual selection on this thread. It won't happen again.

I know people have complained that i go on and on and on and on and on about this, but I want to see Larkey down back and McKay at full forward. Nothing to lose and I think it would be a valuable learning experience for both of them.

Both of them are locks for the nest next yearso let's make sure we know as much as possible about what they can do.

Pikey use to play key back or key forward for Brissie and against Collingwood he would terrorise Wowodin(can't be bothered looking up the spelling) out on the wing which used to amuse me greatly as it was one of the few times you could smell fear on a field. Over the next few years North will improve with the draft, players developing with age and Shaw maturing as a coach but let's not leave any stone unturned.

And sorry about talking about an actual selection on this thread. It won't happen again.
Just sit on the other side of your lounge room, easy fixed 🙃

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team for West Coast (Rhyce Shaw 2020 style)

B: Anderson, Goldstein, Scott
HB:Zurhaar, Mahony, Hosie
C: Daw, Tarrant, McKay
HF: Bonar, Ahern, Williams
F: Murphy, Pittard, Vickers-Willis

R: McGuiness, Perez, Larkey

Int: Higgins, Ziebell, Hall, Atley

Team for West Coast (Rhyce Shaw 2020 style)

B: Anderson, Goldstein, Scott
HB:Zurhaar, Mahony, Hosie
C: Daw, Tarrant, McKay
HF: Bonar, Ahern, Williams
F: Murphy, Pittard, Vickers-Willis

R: McGuiness, Perez, Larkey

Int: Higgins, Ziebell, Hall, Atley

You need a tagger ? Polec

Good post and agree, Larkey as a marking wall and McKay as a contested marking forward when we need a switch up.

Please don't mention Pikey though, delisting him was part of the "Bad" Dennis' regime that began at the end of 1999.

So true, I buckling in for a couple of interesting weeks , we’ll see If Brady takes no prisoners

If we're already having exit interviews and the season hasn't ended I think we're already drawing a much firmer line.

I know it's left field, but I'd like us to throw Tarrant forward, and give Maj one last chance to show some defensive prowess. Larkey needs tall support and it's clear now that Josh isn't the answer.
I can’t say this enough, especially if we manage to get Corr next year..
Tarrants field kicking would be greatly utilised forward of centre.

Do you reckon WC will break some sort of record this week with intercept marks inside their defensive 50 ? The way we deliver the ball into our forward line the likes of Barass , Hurn , Schofield & Duggan will have a day out ! Thank F### McGovern aint playing ?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back