Preview Changes: R3 v Port Adelaide, Saturday April 1, 7.00pm ACDT at Adelaide Oval

When will the Crows win next?

• R3 vs Port Adelaide

• R4 vs Fremantle (H)

• R5 vs Carlton (H)

• R6 vs Hawthorn (A, Tasmania)

• R7 vs Collingwood (H)

• R8 vs Geelong (A, Kardina)

• R9 vs St Kilda (H)

• R10 vs Western Bulldogs (A, Ballarat)

• R11 vs Brisbane (H)

• R12 vs Gold Coast (A, NT)

• R13 vs West Coast (H)

• R15 vs Collingwood (A, MCG)

• R16 vs North Melbourne (H)

• R17 vs Essendon (A, Marvel)

• R18 vs GWS (H)

• R19 vs Melbourne (A, MCG)

• R20 vs Port Adelaide

• R21 vs Gold Coast (H)

• R22 vs Brisbane (A, Gabba)

• R23 vs Sydney (H)

• R24 vs West Coast (A, Perth)

• Winless Season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Sloane needs to be dropped or rested he was jogging to contests within the first five minutes. * his leadership, we are heading to last place with it anyway.
He was rushed back when his knee wasn't fully healed. Every game from the trial match onwards he has looked lame. Not sure why he played but I suspect it was Slone chasing another contract. He was cooked before he did his knees so in hindsight it would have been best for both parties if he retired last year.

Nicks can't play an injured player who can't run. How would that make another fit squad member feel that a cooked bloke on one leg is being chosen over you? If Nick's continues to play him he needs to be fired earlier than I suspect he will be. I believe Sloane, Smith and Keays all need to be moved out of the AFL side. They aren't the future and if they are playing them to improve our games played numbers that's on list management. I'm tired of parts of the club covering up the for the incompetence of list management. Roo must go this year along with Nicks.

My point is that if we dropped Laird we wouldn't lose by 10 goals because he doesn't have as much impact on the result as people think.

This was proven last week when he played the worst game of his recent career and we were still in the game until the 4th quarter
Except that could you the reverse.

If laird had played well we would have beat gws

Big game next week.

Time to make a statement on underperforming players. Smith and Shoenberg to be dropped for me.

The cupboard is pretty bare, we have depth but it's not good depth. Most of our talented players are already out there.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Statements are made by dropping senior players

Big game next week.

Time to make a statement on underperforming players. Smith and Shoenberg to be dropped for me.

The cupboard is pretty bare, we have depth but it's not good depth. Most of our talented players are already out there.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
How do we know if we don't play them? Taylor for Schoenberg is the obvious to see if he can transition his potential to the AFL and Cook in defense for Smith (probably too early for this since he has only started to play there).

Out:
Parnell inj Sloane inj Smith Schoenberg Himmelberg Keays

In:
Hamill Taylor Keane Jones Butts Sholl

Jones Butts Doedee
Hamill Keane Michalanney
Hinge Laird Dawson
Walker Murray Rachele
Rankine Fogarty Pedlar

ROB Berry Soligo

Murphy Sholl Thilthorpe Taylor

Players who would be best 22 if not for injury or suspension:
Worrell, McAdam, Parnell?
*Worrell for Jones/Hamill
*McAdam for Murphy

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: Michalanney, Murray, Hinge
HB: Doedee, Keane, Dawson
C: Sholl, Soligo, Jones
HF: Keays, Walker, Pedlar
F: Thilthorpe, Fogarty, Rankine
R: O'Brien, Rachele, Laird
I: Hamill, Berry, Taylor, Gollant
Sub: Smith

In: Keane (need a 2nd key defender), Hamill, Taylor (play talent), Jones, Gollant
Out: Himmelberg, Parnell (inj), Schoenberg, Murphy, Sloane
Yeah, why not?

Out: Parnell, Schoenberg, Smith
In: Thilthorpe, Taylor, Jones

Only trying to go for realistic changes from now on. Smith has been a liability and needs to go. Would also like Sloane, ROB etc but wont happen. Himmleberg as the sub

Back