Preview Changes: R8 vs Port Adelaide, 2024 - Curtin Call?

Will Curtin come in this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt Wright in the paper today on Curtin
“He is still learning his craft and whether he gets an opportunity (AFL selection) in the coming weeks or later in the year we will wait and see”

Don’t get your hopes up
Yet somehow Ned and Chayce have mastered their craft? Give me a spell, AFC. You’re absolutely cooked.

Hate to say it guys but the changes will be

Out Pedlar Inj Hamill

In Murphy, Smith

A lot of leadership coming in, senior heads can never be a bad thing in a big game.

On a side note, thought Ross the Boss interview last night was interesting, trying g to find the right balance between flooding new players and getting the win, he thinks he is almost there too
Yep, that'll be it.

McHenry will stay the sub.

“He is still learning his craft and whether he gets an opportunity (AFL selection) in the coming weeks or later in the year we will wait and see”

Don’t get your hopes up
He really said that after saying Murphy played really well?

Quote from Wright on Murphy:

I think he's coming in. Hopefully it's for McHenry.

On Curtin, I think he is almost certain to come in if Smith is not fit. I think if Smith is fit it's more touch and go because they'd have to omit Hamill. Justified, but not clear if they will do it alongside other forced changes.
Smith should come back via the sanfl given his form was awful prior.

Also, we should revert him to a wing, where he played his best football last season.

Don’t get your hopes up
Really?… good fxckn god…

Matty wright needs to line up at the wall in front of the firing squad next to roo, kelly, vb and nicksy if thats really what he said..

This club is fxxkn pathetic.

I am now actually hoping like hell Curtin and his manager demand a trade to west coast at years end.. it is yet another necessary nail in the coffin these ********s need to be buried in.

Don’t get your hopes up
They see him as a tall defender, he ain’t play midfield or half back unless there’s a suitable match up.

He’s going to be a gun player but he’s a bad match for us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t get your hopes up
Wright might be worse than Godden, I didn’t think that was possible

Imagine being Curtin’s dad…

seeing your son play a game like that yesterday..

You’ve probably watched every crows game this year in order to take an interest in the who’s who, the form and happenings of the club your son plays for..

You’ve probably watched hacks like murphy, scholl, smith and mchenry get afl games this year and wondered… whats this clubs weird obsession with these blokes?..

Then you watch them get selected week after week..

You notice other clubs, even s**t sides like West Coast and North, giving games to their 2023 first round draft picks..

If I’m him.. I’m thinking “is this really the best place for my lad to have his talents and career developed?” and you’d surely be thinking “my son deserves more than this”..

I’d be on the phone to my son and his manager nutting out an exit strategy.. sure, your not implementing it yet.. but having one ready, just in case..

Really?… good fxckn god…

Matty wright needs to line up at the wall in front of the firing squad next to roo, kelly, vb and nicksy if thats really what he said..

This club is fxxkn pathetic.

I am now actually hoping like hell Curtin and his manager demand a trade to west coast at years end.. it is yet another necessary nail in the coffin these ********s need to be buried in.
While you are at it, Rachele should request a trade to Collingwood, Soligo should request a trade to Geelong, Rankine should request a trade back to GCS and MM should request a trade to Port Power.

I can understand Wright not speculating on Curtin being selected in the AFL team as that's not really his role, but you'd think he could muster more praise than just saying he's learning his craft. Was clearly a breakout game.
Clearly the directive is to talk down the performances of the SANFL players to deflect from the coaches copping selection scrutiny

Back