Prediction Changes: Soldiering on against the Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pies obviously terrified of Fletcher Roberts rich vein of form and have dropped Cloke lest his trade value plummet further.

Collingwood must be the first side in history not to load up on talls going into a game against us. Nathan Buckley may know what he's doing after all!
I have not understood why they've persisted all season with at least two of Cox, Moore and Cloke all season (and even Witts on top of two of them!). Cloke is hot trash, Cox was promising initially but surely on pure output doesn't have a long term future in the game (no influence on a game whatsoever except getting on the end of ball movement up the ground) and Moore has been injured. White might be a spud, but he doesn't need to be a 3rd tall forward, he can ruck in a pinch and is perfectly capable being a 2nd tall forward, and in multiple games due to form and injury by default they've selected 2 of those 3 tall forwards.

Bit of a shame that Buckley has come to his senses the week he plays us but Marsh and Brown in key defensive posts without Reid makes me happy.

Just when you thought that the Doggies would, for the first time since round 3, have their entire 22 from the previous week available for selection, think again.
This is what pisses me off

We think we have no major injuries then boom, someone is sore come Thursday night

With Collingwood's forward line Morris out shouldn't be an issue, but it's not a great sign to miss come back and miss again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still nervous. Especially how we struggled past a depleted Richmond. If we play our style which is fast and full of pressure we should get up.
Will need a damn forward to stand up this week. Dickson showed signs last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no problem with this weeks selection. happy to rest moz and give cordy his role. I like him or hamling match up on moore. And I really don't like cordy forward.

Still nervous. Especially how we struggled past a depleted Richmond. If we play our style which is fast and full of pressure we should get up.
Will need a damn forward to stand up this week. Dickson showed signs last week.

I hope Tom Boyd has a breakout game and kicks 6 goals. He will soon enough. Tomorrow will be ideal for him, with Collingwoods depleted backline. Should win comfortably, well I hope!!!:cool::thumbsu:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back