All Australian
Aug 24, 2011
Joondanna
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hammers, Subiaco
6 day break mmmmmm.....not good

Anyway - assuming no injuries I would bring in Griffin over kep.

Otherwise no changes

Kep is an interesting one. Pav got free a heap of times, I have a feeling Kep had a big part in that. Its a shame he doesnt take a few more contested marks.

Pav needs to come up to give us a hope in hell.

new_comp_image.jpg

No change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The players will fly back tonight, probably recovery session tomorrow. Squeeze T1 and T2 sessions in on Monday and Wednesday and fly to Adelaide that night.

Very short turn around so i doubt McPharlin will make it, although i did see him walking around the rooms after the game and there was no limp at all. Looked to be fine but i wouldn't risk it. Silvagni done okay but the real hero was McPhee. Killed off every high ball and hit the packs hard... I really hope he can go around again next year.

The players will fly back tonight, probably recovery session tomorrow. Squeeze T1 and T2 sessions in on Monday and Wednesday and fly to Adelaide that night.

Very short turn around so i doubt McPharlin will make it, although i did see him walking around the rooms after the game and there was no limp at all. Looked to be fine but i wouldn't risk it. Silvagni done okay but the real hero was McPhee. Killed off every high ball and hit the packs hard... I really hope he can go around again next year.

Sep, What was the vibe like at the ground?

Sep, What was the vibe like at the ground?
Un-Fricken-Believeable.

By far the best game I have ever been to. This will be ingrained in my memory forever! I posted a clip from the cheer squad in the game day thread. It was like that most of the 4th qtr.

When the freooooo chant is up and going before the first bounce im guessing it was immense.. once again you are a gun Seppo :thumbsu:

Did you hear how loud that small contingent on the 2nd level behind you where?
Kudos to whoever was on the 2nd level of the Olympic stand. :thumbsu:

Bloody oath I did!! Was awesome.

I travelled on a mini bus (I drove) with a heap of mates from Cricket (mostly Geelong supporters) and they were all talk about how "the 6 Freo supporters" are going to go home with their tail between their legs....

The chant started... "That's a loud 6 supporters up there" LOL!! Great effort all the supporters sitting up there.

To hear the FREEEEOOOO Chant echo around the MCG... NICE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back