Changes v Brisbane - IN Hogan and Stretch, OUT Viney and Weid

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt. The whispers aren't very flattering to Kennedy if that's what you're referring to.

Good to have you back posting on here regularly DT.
Sounds like they're most likely accurate then

Thanks mate. Got sick of you and tk constantly PMing me begging me to come back and offering yourselves up to get me ;)

Sounds like they're most likely accurate then

Thanks mate. Got sick of you and tk constantly PMing me begging me to come back and offering yourselves up to get me ;)

My charity work generally goes unappreciated on here

I would give Watts one last crack this weekend

If he can't get some touches and a few goals against BL then he may as well just throw in the towel.

Out: Petracca, Weidemann
In: Watts, Kennedy

BenKen not coming in this week if ANB/Trac are rested would be telling IMO.
He has a good rapport with the boys from what I've seen but a move back to SA seems logical as he is clearly out of favour.
Reckon Port could do with him, upgrade on Impey surely. BenKen, Gray, Gray, Dixon, Marshall, Boak would be a pre good forward line for Hinkley from next season onwards IMO

Impey is quite handy. Hard to argue that BenKen is better than him when only one of them is plying their trade in the top league.

Footage on the MfC website of Hogan doing light drills at training. Sneaky in this week?
I find this so annoying (not you personally KLTH).

On Monday, the club listed Hogan as 2-3 and said he was progressing well.

Then somebody took "progressing well" to mean a sneaky chance.

Next minute he's 50/50 this week and should be back next week.

This all played out in the media too - taking somebody else's rumour and adding some mayo to it. I expect that from BigFooty but surely the paid journalists are better than that. Nope.

It's ridiculous! Why would they rush Hogan back after the season he's had? Give him time to get it right, and if that means he doesn't return this year then so be it.

This all played out in the media too - taking somebody else's rumour and adding some mayo to it. I expect that from BigFooty but surely the paid journalists are better than that. Nope.

It's ridiculous! Why would they rush Hogan back after the season he's had? Give him time to get it right, and if that means he doesn't return this year then so be it.

I could be completely wrong about this aswell because I don't know the bloke but he doesn't come off as a Viney run through walls to play type bloke. It would be the club pushing it. I'd leave the time line open and say when you are feeling good let us know

I could be completely wrong about this aswell because I don't know the bloke but he doesn't come off as a Viney run through walls to play type bloke. It would be the club pushing it. I'd leave the time line open and say when you are feeling good let us know

I'd have to agree there. Harsh to compare anyone to Viney as he's an absolute maniac, but Jesse is a confidence player at the best of times so I wouldn't back him to perform if he has lingering doubts about the collarbone - let alone all the other issues he's faced this year.

I expect that from BigFooty but surely the paid journalists are better than that.

I would actually expect better from your average punter on BigFooty. Journalists these days are pretty much paid to scrape the bottom of every barrel they come across.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hogan for Weid, Kennedy for Viney. No need to drop/change anyone else.

No Watts, No Bugg.

And Ben ******* Kennedy.

Once again we're playing for a spot in the finals and gifting games to players that have already proven many times over to be complete and utter failures. Ben Kennedy, you're kidding me. May as well give Matty Jones a call and see if he's free on Sunday.

This is offensive.

:oops:

The learning here is never ever doubt bigfooty.

Bloody journos making crap up.

Just as interesting is no Watts or Frost in the emergencies.

Rabble rabble trade Watts.

He showed earlier this year he took a game or two to find touch. With two games left, I suspect they're keen for him to do get some touch again. I must admit I'm surprised he's collar bone is good to go already.

I don't care if the club mis-reports injuries, Brisbane were probably planning for our small fwd line all week, nek minute...

He showed earlier this year he took a game or two to find touch. With two games left, I suspect they're keen for him to do get some touch again. I must admit I'm surprised he's collar bone is good to go already.

I don't care if the club mis-reports injuries, Brisbane were probably planning for our small fwd line all week, nek minute...
Don't think it really matters, we still have Andrews, McStay as tall defenders and Skinner as an emergency. Plus Walker can move down back if necessary. Surprised Hogan got up, better for Brisbane l think with you guys bombing it on him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back